Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » First Character you ever used in Brawl? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Aug 12, 09 at 11:34pmSecretGamer360

If you were like me, you didn't care about the meta game and picked the character that looked coolest, my first character was Pokemon Trainer
The fact you can be 3 people at once is just so epic to me
What was your first character?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 08, 10 at 10:46pm
YinMarth

First character I picked in Brawl was Ike (Marth was still unlocked). I'm a fan of Fire Emblem, so I had to start things off with a FE character!

Dec 06, 10 at 2:32am
Rawk

Eh? How are people saying the character they first used in Brawl was an 'unlockable' one? Surely you have to play as one of the 'original' characters first to be able to play as Lucario, Wolf, Captain Falcon etc?

Anyway, in answer to the question it was Link. I've always picked Link first in every Smash Bros game. In fact in Brawl, I was waiting for my friends to come over, so the first thing I did was play a Brawl against 3 other computers players, 5 stock match on Battlefield me as Link with the coms as Mario, Kirby and Pikachu.

.....I think I lost

Dec 06, 10 at 12:54am
guest45

Kirby. First character picked in SSBM and fell in love ever since.
same holds true in SSBB. HE KICKS A$$!

Aug 24, 10 at 12:13am
Agua

either ike and marth when my friend brought in to school
fire emblen fan and all that

Aug 23, 10 at 6:49pm
Eon80

I remember mine was Pikachu cuz he's one of the 3 characters I've always been good with since the very first one. It was funny when I tried to use his Final Smash though

Aug 23, 10 at 6:30pm
SwiftBlade

Kirby. He's just awesome.

Aug 23, 10 at 1:27pm
Thunder850

The character that I brawled with first (I didn't do any brawls until I had finished the Subspace Emissary) was Captain Falcon. I used him to fight Peach on Brinstar. What an epic fight. A full-grown, racer dude that can set his limbs on fire to attack against a princess who's strongest weapon is her ass. (Side-B)

Aug 22, 10 at 10:16pm
DrMario24

AAHHH yes i remember it like it was just yesterday i used Mario at Delfino.

Aug 22, 10 at 6:32pm
Comic Olympics

Mario if I remember correctly. He's the Nintendo character that I know the most, so naturally I picked him.

Aug 21, 10 at 1:10pm
Ness Master Myk

quote Steam
wulf and luucluclulucluluccluclcuclucario
despite the fact that it's humanly impossible to play those characters at the start of the game...

the first character i played was diddy kong as he was already useable from the get go and i was exited 2 use a new character.

a handful of matches in and i unlocked ness, and then.....IT BEGAN!!!