Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon HeartGold Version » Official Site Update - August 11th » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 11, 09 at 4:59pmChasbene

(I guess I might as well post this here, for those who don't visit the Soul Silver forum.)

The official site has been updated with some snazzy new pictures, information on Kurt and Prof. Oak, Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza. Also information about growing apricorns, new pokethlon games, the battle frontier, safari zone and other such leaked info. The biggest piece of news here seems to be that the pokewalker has a clip to attach it to your pants! Astonishing! I'll be adding a few pictures as I go.

Official Site

I'm assuming the third picture has to do with using the apricorns for making drinks, the kind that boost your pokethlon stats.

One page shows the area west of Cianwood to be the new safari zone, with six areas that are customizable, and transferrable with friends.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 13, 09 at 3:08am
Matt Player Of AC

mmm, not gameplay wise, but yeah, visuals.

if Rayquaza roams the skies, why is it hiding in a cave?

Aug 13, 09 at 2:51am
Reenee

Too bad it's not doing anything for the game. Whoop-dee-shit.

Aug 13, 09 at 2:25am
Matt Player Of AC

yes, and I'm amazing at this actual quality.

Aug 13, 09 at 2:23am
Reenee

I'm not advocating the Hoenn stuff anymore but you're forgetting the definition of a remake. Did you see how BLAND the Terra and Marine Caves were? Game Freak has made specially designed rooms where these legendaries are housed.

Aug 12, 09 at 9:58pm
Matt Player Of AC

I just noticed that GF can't be bothered to make new sprites for the Hoenn Trio. But now Reenee's claim of Hoenn is definatley false as this doesnt resemble the cave of origin, terra / marine cave, or the rooftop of sky pillar.

Aug 12, 09 at 5:57pm
PR

Eew I don't like the look of the Safari zone.

Pretty cool though. I like the Arceus one.

Aug 12, 09 at 4:43pm
NickAlert

quote Reenee
Slideshows of pictures don't cause seizures.
    Unless the picture go super fast with bright flashy colors...
    Yeah there won't be any seizures from normal people.

Aug 12, 09 at 1:32pm
inni25

The Arceus picture looks awesome!

Aug 12, 09 at 12:03am
Reenee

Slideshows of pictures don't cause seizures.

Aug 11, 09 at 11:10pm
Matt Player Of AC

Maybe that will result in another seizure warning?