Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mirror's Edge » Mirror's Edge 2 confirmed » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 09, 09 at 11:27pmjoshlad15

Ea and DICE are at it again anythoughts on a storyline ?

i would think that Kate has become a runner as well as Faith so you can play as both that would be cool because they could change the way they run. For example Faith could be better at long ranged leaps over the edges of builds, whereas Kate could be faster and only get smaller jumps. that way it could mix things up a bit and also you would have to work harder to get to grips with the character.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 18, 11 at 11:12pm
Alvarus94

I'm hoping that this game does get made because it's on my top ten best games list ATM

Oct 11, 11 at 11:56pm
doomed_soul89

quote Ville_Valo
That's true, it's more of a different sort of city, than a futuristic one. It's clean and white and sparkly, yes, but they also have normal cars, normal helicopters, normal guns. It's not that different from today.
It only seems about 20 years in the future, who knows all the cars could be, dun dun dun electric.

Anyways Mirror's Edge sequel has been confirmed then scraped like 3 times now, I think it's on confirmed right now but it's still in iffy territory. As for the story line I think they need to make the government worse and make it into more of a resistance movement (of course both faith and kate would be a part of it) The story in the first one was largely cut for reasons that don't really make sense so that's why the story was so bad, but I liked the cut-scenes.

May 20, 11 at 9:07pm
Ville_Valo

That's true, it's more of a different sort of city, than a futuristic one. It's clean and white and sparkly, yes, but they also have normal cars, normal helicopters, normal guns. It's not that different from today.

May 20, 11 at 3:35am
Halo_Asassin

It might as well be a city in 2011. Other than the freakishly clean thing, it's not that futuristic.

May 20, 11 at 1:55am
Craigy Boy

Only thing I don't like about this game is that it's set in the future.

I'd rather be running along the rooftops of a city set in 2011.

Sep 06, 10 at 5:31pm
Acceleration

You're right. They should certainly keep Mirror's Edge at the top of the to-do list. It's too good to wait a long time for. ;-;

Jul 10, 10 at 3:06pm
Rizzy11

I loved the first one. It really was something entirely different to what I've played before. It was a step in a new bloody dimension, never mind direction, because it was so unique. I've had so much fun with it and I can't wait until ME2. I hope they don't push it back too far if they are focusing on other titles though...

Jul 06, 10 at 5:32pm
Acceleration

Do they know how many people enjoyed the first Mirror's Edge? Maybe if they had an idea, they'd focus more on making the second one. There must be a way to let them know, surely! E-mail the company or something like that with quotes from people and stuff.

Jun 27, 10 at 1:39pm
Agent Mo

But Dice are working on the Medal Of Honour multiplayer, and something else which i can't remember atm. So Mirrors Edge 2 seems a way off.

Jun 27, 10 at 1:20pm
Ville_Valo

It won't be, the essence of the game is that it's first person.