Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 3 » How to get boy/girl twins » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker! Please read through the forum rules before posting. Why don't you <a href="/members/register.html" targ
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 06, 09 at 5:01pmNancydective

You have to have a doctor in the house (Not the mom-to-be). After the woman is "showing" have the doctor determine gender of baby and have the women eat the opposite fruit. Since if doctor says it's boy eat watermelons.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 24, 14 at 12:35pm
sunset_valley_ girl

My sim is pregnant and i really want a set of twins, boy and a girl, i already bought the fertility treatment and i listened to the kids music and watched kids tv for hours, but now what do i do? I dint really understand anything you guys are saying with the patches, and tge doctors and everything

Oct 19, 13 at 12:10pm
AKitty20

I'm not sure if this is late or already been said, but as soon as the doctor confirms the gender of the baby - it is locked in place and you cannot change it.
Just saying.

Oct 14, 13 at 6:07pm
Phexameta

quote Remma
quote Neon Rainbow
I can't believe people are still debating this.

In one of the earliest patches - like, back in 2009 - the game was fixed so eating fruit would not determine the gender. That's it. You can't choose the baby's gender.
Actually, I believe that patch only made it so if your pregnant sim ate food with apples or watermelon in it, it wouldn't affect the baby's gender. You can still influence the gender of the baby with apples and watermelon: they just need to be in their "original" form.
Having checked The Sims Wikia, I can confirm that this is true. Although they may or may not have actually taken the feature totally out later in a completely different patch.

Oct 14, 13 at 4:56am
Remma

quote Neon Rainbow

In one of the earliest patches - like, back in 2009 - the game was fixed so eating fruit would not determine the gender. That's it. You can't choose the baby's gender.
Actually, I believe that patch only made it so if your pregnant sim ate food with apples or watermelon in it, it wouldn't affect the baby's gender. You can still influence the gender of the baby with apples and watermelon: they just need to be in their "original" form.

Oct 13, 13 at 7:15pm
Phexameta

quote Nick Pokemon
Lifetime reward Fetality However u spell it
Wow, bump much?

quote Nick Pokemon
[quote=Hannah|message:35344352]
I just read baby coming (book) and read totally Preggers (book), I also had sex twice and I ate 4 apples and 4 watermelons and I listened to kidz zone (music) and I watched kidz zone (tv) and I didn't use fertility treatment and I got boy and girl twins :")
[/quote. I should do that
A little advise for Neoseeking in the future... if you want to quote someone correctly, just click the quote or quick quote button at the bottom of a post... and don't delete that last square parenthesis.

Oct 13, 13 at 1:13pm
Nick Pokemon

[quote=Hannah|message:35344352]
I just read baby coming (book) and read totally Preggers (book), I also had sex twice and I ate 4 apples and 4 watermelons and I listened to kidz zone (music) and I watched kidz zone (tv) and I didn't use fertility treatment and I got boy and girl twins :")
[/quote. I should do that

Oct 13, 13 at 1:12pm
Nick Pokemon

Lifetime reward Fetality However u spell it

Sep 06, 13 at 6:19am
Hannah

I did the same thing as what I just posted and I got triplets 2 girls and 1 boy

Sep 06, 13 at 5:33am
Hannah

Aug 30, 13 at 2:32pm
Neon Rainbow

Also, mixed twins are most definitely possible without any cheats or mods. I've had various families who've had them. It's rare but possible.