Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » Modern Warfare: Mobilized DS » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Aug 05, 09 at 12:17amChevve

... Is coming out in North America on 11/10/09, developed by n-Space and published by Activision. It will have up to 6 players online, a lobby system, and even a "Survival" mode which sounds a lot like Nazi Zombies. Not sure if I can post links, so just look it up yourself. =P

It sounds like it will blow MP:H out of the water and set the standard as to how all DS FPS's should be. Now we can have actual clan wars instead of just a bunch of 1v1's. (Although, not sure if that will matter for you neoseekers...)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 06, 09 at 3:53am
Fallen Master

Sounds awesome!

Count me in as a returnee to RaW, 0172
!

「FM」

EDIT:
Found a source.

Aug 06, 09 at 3:11am
Centanu

Ohaiguise. This sounds fun. I'll have to grab it.

Aug 06, 09 at 1:54am
Chevve

World at War didn't pick up because it wasn't much better than MPH. It didn't have lag shooting, bunny hopping, or as many hackers. But it also didn't have a lobby system and had a bajillion glitches. (Springfield, anyone?)

Modern Warfare: Mobilized is completely different. It has 6-player online multiplayer. That alone should make it MUCH better than MPH. Survival mode will be like Nazi Zombies and can be played with up to 6 players online, too.

I can't wait to hold off waves of enemies with my fellow eP members, and have epic 3v3's.

Aug 06, 09 at 12:15am
Frost

quote Chevve
It sounds like it will blow MP:H out of the water and set the standard as to how all DS FPS's should be. Now we can have actual clan wars instead of just a bunch of 1v1's. (Although, not sure if that will matter for you neoseekers...)
For some reason, I doubt that. That was said about CoD4/5, and that obviously wasn't the case. The game probably will be worth picking up, however. World at War definitely made a large improvement over CoD4, let's hope that this game does the same to WaW.

Aug 05, 09 at 6:15pm

Yeah, now I just have get my clan back together.

Wish me luck.

Aug 05, 09 at 12:17am
Chevve

... Is coming out in North America on 11/10/09, developed by n-Space and published by Activision. It will have up to 6 players online, a lobby system, and even a "Survival" mode which sounds a lot like Nazi Zombies. Not sure if I can post links, so just look it up yourself. =P