Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General DS and DSi » blocked r4i for nintendo dsi » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum, feel free to look around and enjoy yourself. If you have a question about Neoseeker then feel free to ask. Anything DS related is welcome too (of course)!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DJ KK Gracie Gracie Isabelle KK Slider Kicks Leif Redd Reese Timmy and Tommy Tom Nook Bluebear Cheri Pudge Stitches Rudy Kiki Tangy Tangy Beau Cherry Goldie Hamlet Julian Melba Tex Ruby Poppy Chief Lobo Skye Wolfgang Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Tulips White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Gold Roses Axe Rod Net Shovel Slingshot Watering Can Golden Axe Golden Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Apple Cherries Orange Peach Pear Bamboo Seed Coconut Durian Lemon Lychee Mango Persimmon Pond Smelt Red Snapper Agrius Butterfly Bell Bag Candy Fossil Gyroid Party Popper Pitfall Seed Present Shirt Umbrella Wallpaper Sweets House Pink Riboon Purple Ribbon Large Acorn Rotting Acorn Small Acorn Acorn New Leaf

hideOriginal Post

Aug 03, 09 at 10:04amamandaronan

i have recently updated my dsi and found out in that doing so my r4i no longer works! I have already done a system format this will not fix the problem does anyone have an idea how to fix this? i have about 3 4g cards fiull of games i can no longer play! answers welcome please!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 03, 14 at 4:52pm
Jodie

I recently had the same problem with the system update and blocked my card.. I'm still unsure if I can update the firmware on my R4 Gold pro or if I need to replace the flash card all together?

Also I was wondering, the card doesn't work on my DSi XL but would it still work on my regular ds lite or DSi?

If I do need to replace my flashcard, what would be the recommended card for a DSi Xl/ 3DS XL?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Dec 22, 12 at 10:20am
Max Winterflood

I tried getting a game on my R4i and then it wouldnt let me go on it at all.

Sep 01, 12 at 2:22am
maillotdefoot2012

voir le site linker officiel pour la compatibilité de linker: http://www.r43ds-r4igold.com/

Aug 31, 12 at 2:28am
nasri01

je ne connais pas grand chose aux r4i, jai vu plusieurs sites http://www.r43ds-r4igold.com/ ou http://www.r4ids.fr/, j en passe et des meilleurs et j ai toujours des doutes sur

la compatibilite de la r4i et d une dsi 1.4...

Est ce que quelqu un pourrait m eclairer ? (desole pour les accents j ai un clavier anglais)

Merci

Oct 13, 11 at 4:22am
xxoman

Can you try to reverse back top the previous firmware version.

Sep 22, 11 at 11:48am
Micko

Got it sorted, after the new kernal was updated I just had to update the R4 card in an older version DS, works fine now.

Sep 20, 11 at 1:38pm
micko

Hmmmm Just updated the DS, and got this problem, updated the new kernal but the R4i card still will not work in the updated version that DS has put out, works fine in another DS system.
Is there a solution for this yet.
Tried reformatting the system still no joy.

Nov 29, 10 at 2:28am
kian popat

quote amandaronan
i have recently updated my dsi and found out in that doing so my r4i no longer works! I have already done a system format this will not fix the problem does anyone have an idea how to fix this? i have about 3 4g cards fiull of games i can no longer play! answers welcome please!
goto r4i-sdhc.com.au and update new kernel

Nov 09, 10 at 1:36am
Ground

Just get an Acekard2i or SuperCard DSTwo

quote Benedict
quote trehayn
illegal cards like the R4i. It's all on their web site. Legal rulings in Japan etc have got the courts to agree with them. Maybe the only chance is to somehow go back to original firmware version or a new R4i card maybe. Either way, the people that produce the R4 type cards will be targeted by the law!
R4 IS NOT ILLEGAL
Yup. Deemed legal by judges in NA, EU, and japan under that that way people can use their own tools, when with commercial games they are forced to use Nintendo's dev kit.

It's pirating the games that's illegal, and if you made the backup, it's still A-OK.

Nov 08, 10 at 9:44pm
Benedict

quote trehayn
illegal cards like the R4i. It's all on their web site. Legal rulings in Japan etc have got the courts to agree with them. Maybe the only chance is to somehow go back to original firmware version or a new R4i card maybe. Either way, the people that produce the R4 type cards will be targeted by the law!
R4 IS NOT ILLEGAL