Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 3 » 1000 Fun Things to Do In Sims 3 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker! Please read through the forum rules before posting. Why don't you <a href="/members/register.html" targ

hideOriginal Post

Aug 01, 09 at 8:40pmCherryBlossomKitty

Ok, so here's the idea...we all post ideas numbered 1-1000. Like I'd say 1 and you'd say 2?
1. Start a Legacy
2. Make a movie using Movie Maker

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 22, 15 at 6:30pm

Make a couple with exact opposite traits! (Neat vs Slob)
Try out different self-employed careers, they are fun, especially for those introduced with Ambitions EP.
Make a sim with Gatherer traits that go around the whole neighborhood for foraging.

Nov 22, 15 at 12:32am
I just want to reply

Make a sim seduce all single sims

puts hello world

Nov 14, 15 at 4:02am
Random person.

31. Have a couple, let them have children, let the children have children and so on!

Nov 12, 15 at 11:08pm
Ruby and Sapphire

Make the smallest house you can with 6 sims

Demolish a house and build a tiny home and the rest will be water

Nov 01, 15 at 5:45am

Invite as many sims over to your house as possible and throw each on a birthday party

Oct 30, 15 at 6:40pm
Gotta take a poo

I've posted in this thread at least 4 or 5 times, changing my name with each post. So I'm going to bump this thread by saying:

Kill every Sim in town and bring the original ghosts in the graveyard back to life. Put Free Will on high and see what happens.

Make a Slob Sim. Trap them in a room with other Sims, especially Neat Sims. Wait till the Slob farts and see how the other Sims react.

If you have the Pets expansion, try to make a traditional unicorn. The traditional unicorn is a goat-like creature with a lion's tail. If the unicorn is male, give him a beard. You may need mods.

Destroy the town. Make all lots empty, but put Sims back where they lived before you destroyed the town. See what happens.

Make a torture dungeon. Any Sim who dares put a single foot on the lot will be forced to enter the dungeon and stay there forever.

Lastly, I know The Sims 3 is getting old. But why get The Sims 4 when
1. The Sims 4 is new, which means its price is at its highest. Better wait til' it gets old-you'll save yourself a lot of money.
2. Graphics aren't everything. It's the gameplay that matters. You'll learn this lesson after playing The Sims Medieval, which has beautiful graphics but boring gameplay.
3. According to some The Sims 4 players, certain names, specifically "Cox" are censored out. Ironically, it'll let you give your Sim a name full of swear words with no problem. Currently, I can't confirm or disprove these claims, as I don't play The Sims 4.

Oct 20, 15 at 6:07pm

30. Make one good sim and the rest evil

Oct 08, 15 at 6:46pm

make a green family and let them starve

Oct 05, 15 at 3:56am

make 7 toddlers and one adult sim and put all the toddlers in to cribs and when your adult sim needs to sleep make the toddlers cry.

kidnap all the children in the town.

pretend all the NPC's have diseases and keep your sim locked in their house.

make your favourite Tv show characters.

add heap of mods.

make a female sim and make her have a child with every male in the town

make a male sim and make him have a child with every female in the town.

make a sim family live in a house with all the cheapest things you can find.

steal the teddy bear from the library.

try and steal things with out the kleptomaniac trait (although i would just take the teddy).

put all the rich people in the poor houses and the poor people in the rich houses.

get rid of all the necessary items from every home.

and this is when ii ran out of ideas.

Oct 03, 15 at 1:50pm

Make some sim master every skill!!!