Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 3 » 1000 Fun Things to Do In Sims 3 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker! Please read through the forum rules before posting. Why don't you <a href="/members/register.html" targ
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 01, 09 at 8:40pmCherryBlossomKitty

Ok, so here's the idea...we all post ideas numbered 1-1000. Like I'd say 1 and you'd say 2?
1. Start a Legacy
2. Make a movie using Movie Maker

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 26, 14 at 2:38am
minkey

[quote=0xym0ron|message:27898673]
Guys.
I just broke my record.

Prepare for 3-in-1 awesomeness!

Lol

Sep 25, 14 at 11:23am
jbamaiyi2

Make a cheating legacy. First of start with any mix of couple, I.e homosexual or heterosexual, let them have a kid together,adoption or by birth. Then get either or bothe of the parents to start cheating, do not break the relationship off,make sure no one finds out. The illegitimate child becomes the heir. See how long you can do this for. Do not use any cheats. You can make it just one gender that cheats throughout. This is my little addition to the 10 generation legacy

Sep 23, 14 at 1:54pm
ohbaby

quote gimmiemoney
Okay, my friend and I did this. It's hilarious.

1. Walk up to someone who is the opposite sex and say "Are you married?" If s/he says yes, look offended and storm away, yelling "I knew there was another girl/boy, but MARRIED?!?!?!"

Um u cant do that on the sims.........

Sep 16, 14 at 12:23pm
miku

Make a house, very nice house, with a mom that is family oriented, good, natural cook, neat and another NICE trait. make the dad evil, kleptomaniac, dislikes children, and two other bad traits. make their child evil, kleptomaniac and another bad trait. make the basement a nice little area but all the stolen things go in the secret room. make the daughters/sons room in the basement so they can make evil plans down there! XD

Sep 07, 14 at 12:28pm
MEMLO

quote sim lover
Make a really tall house in that really high up area in sunset valley near the mountains with 5 floors and on the fifth floor furnish it and make it a raelly nice house. enjoy your house in the mountains!
or if u have late night u can just make a highrise... -.-

8. make a tall tower with an evil villain in it

Sep 06, 14 at 6:44pm
poop:)

31(I think): Age up the grim reaper (by typing testingCheatsEnabled On) into the cheat box and the shift+click on the grim reaper and click the thing that says Trigger age transition
32: kill someone just by making them eat magic jellybeans (only works with supernatural exp pack)
33: Master every skill cus why not?
34: Woohoo in bed, treehouse, haystack, shower cubical, hot tub, llama teleporter thing and the rest of em
35: Make a house full of random celebrities or movie characters (add in santa cus y not?)
36: Make a family with one adult and 7 toddlers... Good luck.
37: Get a group of zombies together, put a sterio on next to them and start a zombie dance party!
38: (For teenagers in generations exp pack): Pull heaps of pranks on the school, at home, and egg random people's houses.

Aug 31, 14 at 12:52pm
sim lover

Make a really tall house in that really high up area in sunset valley near the mountains with 5 floors and on the fifth floor furnish it and make it a raelly nice house. enjoy your house in the mountains!

Aug 26, 14 at 8:34pm
Rainbow unicorn

[quote=Ham Seller|message:26049843]

20. make FRANKENSTEIN

Frankenstein or Frankenstein's monster?

Aug 22, 14 at 1:40am
NinjaGames

30. Remake your own house in the sims

Aug 16, 14 at 3:21pm
Encher

Make one adult sims and just lock them in aroom with everything they need to survive and then make a ton of sims that are kids and make them live off muffins in an underground cellar