Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 3 » 1000 Fun Things to Do In Sims 3 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker! Please read through the forum rules before posting. Why don't you <a href="/members/register.html" targ
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 01, 09 at 8:40pmCherryBlossomKitty

Ok, so here's the idea...we all post ideas numbered 1-1000. Like I'd say 1 and you'd say 2?
1. Start a Legacy
2. Make a movie using Movie Maker

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 27, 14 at 3:58am
kekebobs

(not sure which number) Make a family with a dad with the traits hates children and evil give him a wife with commitment issues(ik what it means) and two (or more) kids make a child with horrible clothes and make them the dad's "slave" then a teen who is anorexic see how they cope

And/or make a hunger games type thing

Jul 25, 14 at 2:57pm
Guest658

34: Make a sex farm
Explain: U need to use Ctrl+Shift+C Then type Testingcheatsenabled t once you start your house. You need 3 women 1 guy. Make the guy and one girl dating. Buy a lot. Put 4 bedrooms. Make the guy make all of the girls pregnant. In the girls room put a fridge Toilet shower sink dishwasher crib bed (Double [Not bunk]) Make sure that you lock the doors. Everytime your guy gets a moodlet listed: Hungry (All) bladder (All) Dirty (All) make sure to hold Ctrl and click it and it will diappear (Only for guy [It works for girls but t keep the game realistic enough)

Jul 23, 14 at 1:04pm
blbla

make a really cool underwayer house.
make a maze
have a really boring house and a awesome basement.

Jul 23, 14 at 8:32am
abc123def456ghi789

These are all so crazy!

29. Make you and your family, then build your EXACT house and spend hours going over every item to get it EXACTLY the right colour and style. I spent a total of about ten hours on my house.
30. For the evil at heart, make a Sim torture chamber where you drown, starve, electrocute etc... random Sims from the streets using the 'add to household' cheat. (testingcheatsenabled true in the cheat bar, hold shift then click on chosen victim.) Or make them clean for eternity, never let them shower, use the loo or go to bed, make them have loads of kids, be slaves to your Sims... you don't have to kill them!

I might add some more later.

Jul 16, 14 at 2:01pm
mintyback

quote Stellarflight
quote Shadow Pikmin
quote Stellarflight
9. Make the most anal sim to ever have lived...

What the?!!
Anal as in "EVERYTHING MUST BE IN ORDER!"

And put them with a really messy sim...
I believe the correct term is a perfectionist, but meh, anal is easier and one I use.
I am very anal...

Jul 13, 14 at 11:24pm
Pewdiepie

-Make the best couple ever then kill them and make them have ghost babies
-make a guy then kill him and make him have kids with all the girls and see how many are ghosts ! ( sorry, I don't know what number we are on)

Jun 30, 14 at 2:51pm
Leilei

Make Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry make Hermione, harry, Ronald, and ginny make them live there put
on free will and see what happens

Jun 30, 14 at 1:46am
MYMYS

29. make an evil sim then invite the whole town to your house then trap them and create a living prison!

Jun 29, 14 at 11:10am
Moop Moop Moop meow

29, Make the richest family and most popular one in said town - without cheating!
30, Make a family which has one person of every supernatural being
31, Find a UNICORN!!!

Jun 27, 14 at 9:41am
Abbey

Make a father who is evil and a child who is a goody goody and make their home lot have only benches and a mini fridge... Make the child have to put up with the dad and see what'll happen