Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 3 » 1000 Fun Things to Do In Sims 3 » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Aug 1, 09 at 8:40pmCherryBlossomKitty

Ok, so here's the idea...we all post ideas numbered 1-1000. Like I'd say 1 and you'd say 2?
1. Start a Legacy
2. Make a movie using Movie Maker

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 14, 17 at 9:26am
Opham

Make a single mum and get her to have twins / triplets amd nl cheats

Jan 7, 17 at 6:24pm
Epicduck122

Huh, this hasnt been posted on in eight years...

29. Buy a property and make the entire thing out of garden plants
30.takeover one of the towns with Plumbots
31.Fill up all the collections!
32.Kill your future decedents
33.Reset the time continuum
34.create an insane sim
35.take up some of the lesser skills (Sculpting, gardening, fishing, etc...)

Dec 22, 16 at 3:41pm
suckerfishmaniac

37. Throw rubbish around and try to start the apocalypse
38. Break into someone's house and start a fire
39. Go to the park, start a fire and try to keep it going for as long as you can (you may use cheats)
40. Try to marry the grim reaper
41. Make your sim have the kleptomaniac trait, kill as many people as you can, steal their graves from the graveyard and put them in your house (Ta-da! Haunted house)
42. Trap the grim reaper in a really deep hole and see what happens (it's really interesting!)
43. Go out during curfew and try to hide from the police
44. (my favourite) become an arsonist, burn everything, EVERTHING AND EVERYONE, burn everyone's houses, burn the shops, burn random people, burn the fire fighters, burn your own house, burn the WHOLE TOWN

Dec 21, 16 at 10:27am
Jaclyn

quote Smileygirl
should be...

14. MAKE DRACO MALFOY. C:

I have lol

Dec 17, 16 at 12:53am
Dogwolf12

quote simsisawesome
neon rainbow, will you please tell me how you did that. I have been trying to do that but the oppurtunity will not show up.

Sometimes it doesn't come, it only comes if the two sims (living and dead) have like BFF or partner relations...
Good luck! just watch out for a phone call.

No, I am not an unwashed heathen, just a guest.

Dec 9, 16 at 9:07am
Hi

31: Make the ugliest Sims ever and make a family with them and keep,doing it until you get a beutifull sim but make the sims woohoo with another ugly sim

Nov 22, 16 at 6:31pm
Jinxxe teart

quote vjbavudaigviu sima
29: make a ghost family
30: make a gay guy
31: make an insane asylum and fill it with crazy people
32: marry two people and make them each have an affair
33: create the most disfunctional family ever
34: trap one of each npc
35: make someone who is a nemesis with all the Sims and bff with all the ghosts

Wow thats dumb

Nov 22, 16 at 9:11am
KaycieB

I don't know what number it is but before I knew of cheats or well moving out the family I played as the landgrabs and I didn't know the two were.married l, I made a.little house in the garage with everything they needed to survive. So you could have someone survive in a small place until they die of natural causes.

Nov 11, 16 at 8:17pm
burntSpork

30. Create a sim and see how many sims you can cheat on (try to cheat with everyone in the town)
31. Do the same as you would in #30 but every 3 sims you cheat with you have to try for baby

Oct 31, 16 at 9:30am
Alexandra0105

quote Make Ginny, Harry, Hermione, and Ron from HP. Make Harry and Ginny get married and Hermione and Ron the same.
Yes