Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 3 » 1000 Fun Things to Do In Sims 3 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker! Please read through the forum rules before posting. Why don't you <a href="/members/register.html" targ
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 01, 09 at 8:40pmCherryBlossomKitty

Ok, so here's the idea...we all post ideas numbered 1-1000. Like I'd say 1 and you'd say 2?
1. Start a Legacy
2. Make a movie using Movie Maker

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 04, 15 at 7:55am
tikey

Hi make a wife and throw a.party

Jun 25, 15 at 8:03pm
soni

29. Have a female sing get pregnant with all the males she meets
30. Raise all her children to young adults
31. Have all the children become enemies when they are young adults
32. Force them all to live on the same household

Jun 25, 15 at 10:52am
SIMMS

30. Do a challenge (100 baby challenge etc.)

Jun 23, 15 at 9:40am
AustinLOLHIPEEPS

30 Make a sim completely evil and make him/her a robber

Jun 19, 15 at 6:18pm
mnoeln

I don't know what number this is

- get a male Sim pregnant

Jun 10, 15 at 7:10pm
IndigoBlue119

make your version of Wicked and put it on freestyle

Jun 07, 15 at 8:28pm
baby-fart-tart

i went and made two girls with the same traits (hopeless romantic, good kisser, flirty, and ect.) and made them into prostiute looking girls. Also, made them make out and make woohoo alot and then adopted a kid and made them watch.

Jun 07, 15 at 6:22am
Some freak

What's up with the lack of creativity?!

Create a dungeon. Decide whether it's going to be a torture prison (prison where you just torture Sims but don't kill them), death dungeon (dungeon where your prisoners die horrible deaths while you laugh evilly), hostage dungeon (dungeon where you have hostages who will never escape until you say so, probably never), some combination of the above or some other purposed prison/dungeon. A medieval theme always makes it better >

Jun 01, 15 at 2:18am
mariner

I have no idea if this was posted before (been trying to go through all the posts but not even halfway there yet) or what number this is, but this is what I've been doing recently.

(I'm on 360 and turned aging and story mode off for this) Make a male sim and have him meet all (or most) of the female sims in the game (teens, adults, etc). Since there's no aging, you can control when they age up and with story mode off none of the families will move out.

After meeting the female sims, age the teens to adult and leave the adult sims alone for now. With all of them adults, start romancing all of them and impregnating them. Just for good measure, have the fertility treatment lifetime reward to increase the chance of multiple births. Doing this, you can create children that are the (step) children and grandchildren of sims (if you impregnated the mother and daughter). The children will be (step) brother/sister but the mother's children will also be the aunt/uncle of their siblings. The daughter (former teen) of the (already adult) female sim will give birth to her own step siblings if you marry the mother (who will also be grandmother and stepmother to them).

I've tried this with service sims (maids, babysitters, etc) and have noticed that the babysitters won't age up and the other service sims won't have children even though you successfully impregnate them. I'm assuming this is because they don't have a normal residence to live in and care for the children. The exception to this is if the sim moves in with you she can successfully give birth.

May 29, 15 at 4:43am
Rosalind

25: Lock sims in a house with no doors and while the other sims don't notice let the prettiest girl out!