Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 3 » 1000 Fun Things to Do In Sims 3 » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Aug 1, 09 at 8:40pmCherryBlossomKitty

Ok, so here's the idea...we all post ideas numbered 1-1000. Like I'd say 1 and you'd say 2?
1. Start a Legacy
2. Make a movie using Movie Maker

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 21, 16 at 9:17pm
CappucciNO

•Make your OTP live together

Aug 2, 16 at 2:13pm
Moriana

- Build a glorious castle.
- Try to get every single achievement.
- Create stuff in Sims 3 Workshop or something like that.
- Try to do CRAZY challanges (e.g The Genetics Challange or something, but for 15 generations!)
- Recreate the built families made by the Sims 3, since they already have a story.
- Or play with those built sims.
- Create the maximum amount of family members you can create, and put them in a 1br/1bt starter home.
- World Adventures: Maximum visa level in France, Egypt and China.
- Create your house.
- Make a Community Lot, like a pool, or a park.
- Uh, fulfill your fantasies with your worst enemy?
- Recreate stars. (Lol Kim K and Nicki Minaj are the people you gotta try!)

Aug 2, 16 at 12:10pm
CANDYQUEENIAM

quote Dragonlord1212
176. Make maximum ride with 1 adult 3 teens and two children (with only the children related.

177.Build a wall around anyone who comes to your lot and don't let them out.

178. make your sim swim then build a wall around thw pool!
I did this and the grim reaper would not leave my house... Lol

Jul 31, 16 at 5:29pm
911iscalling xx

that was not 1000 things i was expecting to be here for hours

Jul 7, 16 at 12:36pm
Loverofsims

Make a man and make him know every woman should in town and be their best friend invite them all over and try to get them all pregnant turn off free will when you try this

Jul 7, 16 at 12:16pm
Loverofsims

30.Create a man and his fiancé make him evil and her and her daughter both goodie too shoes get a famous husband for the daughter and have the main man flirt with the husband get both females pregnant have another famous man fall in love with the daughter and have her be really confused about who she should choose

I did this in my own game but the daughters husband actually accepted the flirting so I am still trying not to ruin their lives but the rich man was already in the world and she asked him to sleep over and I added a bed for him but he slept in the double bed with her and the husband slept in the extra bed and the husband didn't even get upset

Jul 3, 16 at 11:50am
Fujoshi-chan

30. make a family where two siblings live together and one of them has a spouse living with them. both siblings have children, and one of the kids is an illegitimate child of the other sibling and the spouse

Jun 29, 16 at 2:50am
Mel^-^

I don't know if this has been said but this is what I do~~

- Create 5 children, 2 toddlers and an adult. Move them into a crappy home, get the adult to potty train/teach the toddlers, and lock the adult in a very low basement with the bare necessities. Have the kids strive to make a living while taking care of the toddlers! The toddlers will have to sleep on the floor but the kids can empty the potty and feed them.

- (generations) Have a kid befriend their imaginary friend and turn them into a real sim. Let them get married (reguardless of gender) and have kids. Down the family tree, everyone can ONLY marry and have kids with their imaginary friend. If they don't get one they don't get married~

- Make a family and have them all die of completely different causes, so that they have completely different ghosts.

- If you don't have time for your sim to become rich and don't want to cheat, merge them with an extremely rich family with a huge mansion, and then kick the family out! You'll get all of their funds!

- Have twins/triplets with completely opposing traits but still manage to be best friends.

- Make a teen and an adult and purchase an empty lot. Kill off the adult. Buy trees and bushes on the empty lot until you only have $10. Have the teenager strive on the streets while still maintaining school.

Jun 12, 16 at 11:37am
squriall321

kill your baby make your husband be your worst enemy

Jun 12, 16 at 5:08am
Lanalooz

30.only eat 1 food your entire life
31.make a sad movie
32.make a happy movie
33.make a romance
34. get people to do a voice over for you