Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Golden Sun: Dark Dawn » Alex » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 01, 09 at 12:43pmgs_god

Does anyone else want to see him in this game? I really hope he is! Also guess I will have to get a DS just for this game, I have been waiting for a sequel ever since I finished The Lost Ages and that was ages ago lol.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 29, 12 at 8:19pm
GaTheZakk

Put Alex in Super Smash Bros 4 with Isaac and let them fight!

Hopefully Alex is a boss fight in Golden Sun 4, even if it's not the final duel with him and he gets away like he always does it still would be worth having that boss fight.

Also Alex boss fights in each Golden Sun game from now on is really something I think should be done from now on.

Is it possible Alex could spin off and have his own game?

Dec 15, 10 at 12:40am
Abe Nephilim

I want to see Alex fight Isaac. and grow a beard

Dec 13, 10 at 1:37am
Duncan Idaho

i can confirm some of the stuff it will be in spoilers.

Dec 12, 10 at 9:16pm
sasuke

Does anyone else want to see him in this game? I really hope he is! Also guess I will have to get a DS just for this game, I have been waiting for a sequel ever since I finished The Lost Ages and that was ages ago

Aug 07, 09 at 6:29am
Sleepy1465124

quote Nightslayer
You can tell i was lazy =3
:3 I'm lazy too, plus I have no idea how to do what you did.

Aug 06, 09 at 8:01am
Nightslayer

quote 50_4darkside
[size=1]Awesome, but how could the power of Venus keep you from going hungry?/size]
Growth.

Anyways, that wasn't a serious attempt. It was merely to prove the point that Alex could be searching for Isaac and still end up with your current party fighting him.

quote Sleepy1465124
Oh, btw. I can tell the difference between the Dad and son sprites
You can tell i was lazy =3

Aug 05, 09 at 9:18am
Fe_Fr33k3r

Someone actually made something more batshit insane than my beloved Mia theory? I'll be back. Just wait. The new GS really gives you a lot of possibilities to go spinning wildly off into a screamingly insane rant about everything, and I like that.

Aug 05, 09 at 6:37am
Sleepy1465124

yeah I was thinking that Goldensun DS will focus upon Alex. Tie up loose ends. I hope they make more goldensuns then just this one also. We waited too long for just this title to pop up and disappear again. It'd be neat.

Oh, btw. I can tell the difference between the Dad and son sprites

Aug 04, 09 at 8:14pm
darkside

Awesome, but how could the power of Venus keep you from going hungry? I can't tell Isaac's son's sprite from Isaac's.

Aug 04, 09 at 12:23pm
Nightslayer

quote wilson7555
Alex will have to take the power from Isaac, which he took at the end of T.L.A.
Hence why you would eventually have to fight him.