Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon HeartGold Version » Fake Hoenn Scan? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jul 31, 09 at 3:55pmgohanmaster11

So, Fake or not. some are saying the Sky Pillar is identical to the Gen III one, but it isnt. if you look closely.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 04, 09 at 9:20pm
timmytitch92

quote gohanmaster11

So, Fake or not. some are saying the Sky Pillar is identical to the Gen III one, but it isnt. if you look closely.
iv seen this on a youtube post the sad thing is the tiles are exactly the same as a gba game and not a ds tile format.. could be fake could be real who knoes.. i jsut cant wait plus there has been rumors that there are only some areas in hoen to katch kyogre groudon rayquaza and prof birch only ... but i dont kno i just cant wait

Aug 03, 09 at 1:12am
Matt Player Of AC

Read the Manga in about 360 something chapters in. All of the trainers, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Kris, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald and Wally all team up on some knight guy.

Its pretty awesome really.

Aug 02, 09 at 11:57pm
CrystalLaser

I'd really like a game where all the characters meet each other. Maybe for some epic battle where you battle along side each one of them.

Something like the last Generation, where all of them are older and you start of as a younger trainer.

Aug 02, 09 at 10:01pm
Matt Player Of AC

Why yes... there is.

It looks simmilar, but maybe you could take a boat to the Pillar and meet Brandon there?

But then again, why would he have a torchic at the Sky Pillar?

Aug 01, 09 at 9:00am
gohanmaster11

NickAlert you have caused a youtube war over that picture.

Jul 31, 09 at 9:41pm
PichuRocks

You could tell that the first picture is fake for multiple reasons. The first and most obvious is the crummy spritework. The old picture of Rayquaza is also a give-away.

Jul 31, 09 at 8:21pm
NickAlert

Jul 31, 09 at 8:17pm
gohanmaster11

Nothing to do with it, Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groundon won't be getting new artwork.

Jul 31, 09 at 8:09pm
ProudLoz

Definitely fake. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously and it looks like the creator only did it for entertainment purposes. The old artwork of Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Groudon kinda gave it away to be honest.

Jul 31, 09 at 8:05pm
NickAlert

Link/Source please?