Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Marvel vs Capcom 2 » The Official "I've Got The Game" Thread » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 29, 09 at 3:10pmHawkeye

So this came out today (on 360) and it kicks all kinds of ass. Use this thread to let us know if you have it.

Also include the system (since it's on like 20) and maybe a gamertag if you want to get schooled play online.

I got it on XBox 360. My gamertag is HAWKi711, but make sure you tell me who you are if you add me (unless it's the same as your screenname, obv).

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 17, 09 at 10:59pm
brawl_noob64

just got the game!!! wooooooohooooooo!!!!! my psn name is Janeyk (i'm not a girl, for anyone who cares), so invite me to a game but don't add me as a friend; i like my friend list short. wait a minute, is it possible to invite a player who isn't your friend???????

S_T_H, i'm very noobish; so much so that this my second time playing an mvc game!!!! soooooooo..... ya.

Aug 17, 09 at 1:31pm
Storm

When I first picked up the XBLA version, I hooked up my PS2 and checked back with the old PS2 version. It's pretty much an exact port, only difference being we can't freely assign some buttons, such as the back ones, but that's understandable for online.

Aug 17, 09 at 9:06am
McClubbin

Apart from the major stuff added in the XBLA/PSN release like HD compatibility, online multiplayer, and widescreen support, the older versions suffered from quite a few glitches and didn't have the Secret Factor stuff. I'm sure there's some other stuff too but I think that's mainly it in terms of differences.

Aug 17, 09 at 8:47am
Subzer0

What's the difference between the PS2 version and the PSN/XBL version?

Aug 17, 09 at 8:40am
McClubbin

Wow. Just...wow. How is it a rip-off if you've already played it on the PS2 and know exactly what you're getting (PLUS the inclusion of online multiplayer)? If anything, it's a godsend for only 15 bucks as opposed to digging around eBay. And how is the full game "almost the same as the demo?"

Aug 17, 09 at 6:43am
Storm

The file is just an unlock code on the PSN. It's 6KB, whilst the demo contains the major part, the 199MB. The full game is NOWHERE near like the demo, lol. It's 1000000000000x better and that's no exaggeration.

Aug 17, 09 at 5:24am
Final Blade

I was going to get it but with the price and size of the file, it seems like a rip off. Not to mention the fact it's almost the same as the demo and that sucked. So I may not get this.

PS2 MvC2 4lyfe!

Aug 15, 09 at 11:34pm
Rasberyl

I just got the game a few hours ago played it for like 1 hour gave up and now im looking for help cause im a lil noobling

Aug 14, 09 at 6:05am
Storm

Just picked this up today on PSN, also have it for the 360 .

PSN/GT: CTC1.

Aug 14, 09 at 5:54am
Kokoro

I just got it from the PlayStation Store earlier. If anyone wants to add my PSN name and have some matches, it's Superswiper.