Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » A more few questions... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 24, 09 at 3:59pm
007RIK

My advise for gaoren is to get the strongest hammer possible (anvilhammer or gunhammer prototype or their upgrades)
Then hit each leg until it is bloodred (first it will be normal red) and do this for each leg... evantualy it will fall and you start over again. and when it falls hit it`s face as much as possible.

Jul 24, 09 at 3:54pm
Narcissus

The sharpest weapon lines in the game (reach purple eventually) are: Insect weapons, Narga weapons, and Ceanataur weapons. I would gamble that Insect Lord DS are the sharpest with alot of purple. Although Red Rippers are not far behind..

Jul 24, 09 at 3:41pm
superpig532

the gaoren stays in the same area the whole time and i think u can get fire wyvern claws from a low rank rathalos

Jul 24, 09 at 3:32pm
BloodAngel666

To answer your questions.
  1. G-rank weapons are usually the sharpest ones in the game, But their are ability that can increase the sharpness of those weapons.
  2. Get any Dragon, Thunder or Fire element weapon with the highest raw damage, Get the balista ammo from the blue box, Attack the legs 'till their bright red and when he gets to the final area go there a pick the balista ammo from your item inventory and go to the balista and press to activate it and when it's in your sight press to fire when the ammo runs out, Whack it's leg some more.
  3. You get Fire Whyvern Claws from High-rank Rathalos/Rathians.
  4. Dunno ?.

Jul 24, 09 at 3:18pm
...Help?

What is the sharpest weapon in the game? (By that I mean what weapons have the highest sharpness possible.)

I also just unlocked final elder Urgent Shen Gor...en? I really dont know how to use the town properly. Can someone give me a strategy and explaination?

On a side note, I happen to have forgotten the source of Fire Wyvern Claws...Help?

I thought there was another... Oh right! What do you need to make the hawkeye piercing? Thanks!