Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Beyond Good & Evil 2 » Beyond Good & Evil 2 may not see release » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 24, 09 at 1:43pmMiss Razz

industrygamers.com recently interviewed Ubisoft's Laurent Detoc. There wasn't much new info in the interview, but an interesting thing to note is that Detoc said there might not actually be a Beyond Good & Evil 2 (despite its announcement and trailer at E3), claiming "I didn’t say there’s definitely going to be another game".

LD: "I didn’t say there’s definitely going to be another game [in the Beyond Good & Evil series]. I said something had leaked, which means we’ve been working on some Beyond Good and Evil stuff, but whether there’s going to be another game or not, that’s something for the future"
  • Gamegrep article
  • DUN DUN DUN!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 24, 13 at 7:11pm
    SuperGuest

lol hilarious funny

Aug 27, 09 at 11:27am
    Curt Connors

On hold for the time being apparently, doesn't sound good for the future

Jul 25, 09 at 7:10pm
    JoveHack

I'm guessing there's been some development work done in hope of a sequel. The "leaks" look like an attempt to drum up support and maybe shake some money loose for a real development effort. That's pretty much what I've been afraid of since the first trailer was shown.

Jul 25, 09 at 4:51am
    Miss Razz

To me, it sounded like they've been making something BG&E2 related...it just wasn't a game. Which is... weird.

I'l change the title though. Your's was better, chaut.

Jul 24, 09 at 9:44pm
    chautemoc

As I said, very misleading. He says they're working on it, but is not sure if it will be released.

Jul 24, 09 at 5:32pm
    Curt Connors

Goddamn teasing frenchie.

Jul 24, 09 at 1:43pm
    Miss Razz

industrygamers.com recently interviewed Ubisoft's Laurent Detoc. There wasn't much new info in the interview, but an interesting thing to note is that Detoc said there might not actually be a Beyond Good & Evil 2 (despite its announcement and trailer at E3), claiming "I didn’t say there’s definitely going to be another game".

LD: "I didn’t say there’s definitely going to be another game [in the Beyond Good & Evil series]. I said something had leaked, which means we’ve been working on some Beyond Good and Evil stuff, but whether there’s going to be another game or not, that’s something for the future"
  • Gamegrep article
  • DUN DUN DUN!