Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call of Duty: World at War » ps2 nazi zombies » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 20, 09 at 12:53am
leon the wolf

Hate to burst that 'hope' bubble...Wait, no im not. Thats my job... Love to burst your hope bubble, but if you ANYWHERE on the case see Final Fronts, It's the wrong game. It doens't have Nazi Zombies. you need to spend $300 to buy an xbox 360, and $40-$50 to buy the game, as well as even more money to get the nessecary equipment so you dont fry the XBox unless its an elite. then be ready to spend $500 or $400, i cant remember at the moment. So... If your gonna cry or something, go away. If you learned to actaully PREVIEW a game before buying it because of this, PM and tell me what you think of me now, cause i'd love to hear it.

Jul 17, 09 at 10:40pm
conall mcgreevy

can someone tell me if there is a cheat to get nazi zombies if there is can you tell me how to do it i have da code