Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Music » Tenacious D » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Oct 24, 02 at 7:39pmCookie

I think the title says it all. Most people I know, either love them or they hate them. I personaly, are inbetween. They make some good music, but recently, I have noticed that their songs lack ideas, and the lyrics are dumb. What is your opinion about them?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 29, 12 at 12:52pm
Kingy

To be honest, if it hadn't have been for Rock Band I never would have liked Tenacious D. I never even knew Jack Black was previously in a band before he became an actor, haha.

Apr 29, 12 at 9:41am
Vicarious

quote EricF
Haha, I just noticed the album cover is a *bleep* and balls. As comical as they are, Jack Black's voice is one I envy. When he takes it seriously, he's really good.
We all know you sing like an angel Eric.

Apr 29, 12 at 9:30am
EricF

Haha, I just noticed the album cover is a *bleep* and balls. As comical as they are, Jack Black's voice is one I envy. When he takes it seriously, he's really good.

Apr 29, 12 at 9:13am
Taker4ever

I preferred The Pick of Destiny, but there's some funny stuff on this one. Had to laugh at Flutes and Trombones.

For me though I just think the D have lost the rock parody crown to Steel Panther, who are just as crude but writing genuinely catchy stuff as well.

Apr 29, 12 at 9:12am
Vicarious

Love the music. Love Jach Black as well.

Apr 29, 12 at 8:43am
BANDITO ATTACK

new album is so awesome. way better than the pick of destiny album, if you even want to count that one. speaking of the pick of destiny, the entire *bleep*ing movie is on jewtube

idk what kind of sorcery that is, but i'm not complaining.

Apr 29, 12 at 7:43am
thewatermeloncult

I watched the pick of destiny the other day, that's a great movie. The best part was the starting scene with meat loaf.

Apr 29, 12 at 3:16am
BlackLabel

http://www.rizeofthefenix.com/

Full album to stream on their official Rize of the Fenix site..

Mar 28, 12 at 1:11pm
Oogity_Boogity_Boo

The gods are back!

Mar 28, 12 at 6:44am
Corrosive Dragon

tenacious D are some pretty cool dudes, i enjoy most of there songs,
i also enjoy jack blacks movies.