Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Civilization IV » newcomer » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 12, 09 at 1:41am
Krunal

I feel that risk is very much a game of it's own and much different to Civilisations, the fact that there are multiple ways to win, multiples way to get a better army, and no roll of a dice to worry about, Civ for me is the better choice, though I do love risk as well (played two games just a fortnight ago and won both infact), Civ will take far longer than a Risk. and if you ever fall for the 'just one more turn' routine, you may never be able to put down civ ever again...

Jul 11, 09 at 9:58am
pasmon

Hey i was just trying out the civilization demo. I am a very fond player of rts games like age of empires,command and conquers.
Civilization is as if risk type fetaures embeeded in age of empires. I found "risk" more "near to home" than "civilization"(that i have played risk several times with my cousins).
Civilization is a pretty and famous games with good music but i just cannot swallow it.