Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » What happened to Roy and Mewtwo??? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Jul 07, 09 at 9:00pmNeouser

Anyone think they should have been in brawl besides me???

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 18, 12 at 1:51am
Kokoro

quote HellYesNya
quote Kokoro
quote banana
well Ike and Lucario happened to roy and mewtwo
Yeah, but I say that Roy and Mewtwo still should have been in the game anyway.

yeah they're way better than ike and lucario
Well, to be fair, I quite like Ike too. I say that both should have just been in.

Apr 11, 12 at 10:17am
kingy

I loved Roy. Next to Yoshi on Melee, he was the guy I mained. I couldn't care less if Mewtwo never makes an appearance again.

Apr 11, 12 at 4:55am
Spontex

Mewtwo was replaced with Lucario

Roy was replaced with Ike

Apr 08, 12 at 4:16pm
HellYesNya

quote Kokoro
quote banana

yeah they're way better than ike and lucario

Apr 08, 12 at 12:21am
Kokoro

quote banana

Apr 07, 12 at 6:13pm
banana42

Apr 06, 12 at 8:08pm
HellYesNya

quote None of yo dayam bus
Roy was awesome.... plus him being a clone wasnt even the reason he was excluded from brawl. it was because of time constraints. there is still data for a character called "Roy" in the disk. Out of all the other 5 characters that got scrapped he and Mewtwo were the last to be removed (They even had listings for voice, sounds, classic mode images, (ect.), even though the files had no data)They should have him in the next game but change his moveset more, like they did with Falco. I liked him alot better than Marth. As for those who say that Mewtwo sucked, my brother used to OWN the everyone with him.No joke.

I KNOW it was stupid cause roys meh best character in melee, and there was nothing wrong with mewtwo, he is a unique character, hes just difficult to use, like zelda.

Apr 05, 12 at 11:49am
None of yo dayam bus

Roy was awesome.... plus him being a clone wasnt even the reason he was excluded from brawl. it was because of time constraints. there is still data for a character called "Roy" in the disk. Out of all the other 5 characters that got scrapped he and Mewtwo were the last to be removed (They even had listings for voice, sounds, classic mode images, (ect.), even though the files had no data)They should have him in the next game but change his moveset more, like they did with Falco. I liked him alot better than Marth. As for those who say that Mewtwo sucked, my brother used to OWN the everyone with him.No joke.

Sep 03, 09 at 2:41am
Ibarra75

quote Griffsports
quote Steam
Lucario is the shiz.

Mewtwo should have been in brawl as well though.

I'm glad ike is in instead of Roy. Roy was a clone. and as previously stated everyone hates roy.
I like roy. and I agree that lucario is better than mewtwo. I didn't unlock mewtwo soo.
quote Kuhn
I never liked Roy and was glad he was removed. His voice was annoying and just didn't like him.
Ike's voice is the one that SUCKS!
But Ike fights for his friends, thus making Ike cooler :/

ON TOPIC:
I miss both of them, but Ike and Lucario fill the void.
I'd however, would still like to see Roy and Mewtwo return eventually

Sep 03, 09 at 12:32am
Elliot Gale

Ike is the main character of 9 AND 10 (the GC and Wii titles).