Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Texture Hacks? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Game and Watch Bowser Bowser Jr Captain Falcon Charizard Dark Pit Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Greninja Ike Jigglypuff King Dedede Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucina Luigi Mario Marth Mega Man Meta Knight Ness Olimar Pac-Man Palutena Peach Pikachu Pit ROB Robin Rosalina Samus Sheik Shulk Sonic Toon Link Villager Wario Wii Fit Trainer Yoshi Zelda Zero Suit Samus Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Mega Man Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Punch-Out Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Xenoblade Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Jul 07, 09 at 5:58pmYoshi_Fn

Call me noob, but what are texture hacks? I think they change the character's look. And where do you get them?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 16, 12 at 2:05pm
AgatioGanon

I like to use legit texture hacks already in the game, if I think a character looks like a desired character with a certain color scheme, I just pretend.

Oct 23, 12 at 9:20pm
Blackeme

Yes, They do change your character's look. But before you can do that, You need to hack your wii.

It's easy, To know how to hack your wii, Click this link. http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2011/08/how-to-hack-your-wii-for-homebrew-in-5-minutes/

I think there are other ways to hack your wii, But i believe this is the easiest.

Jul 11, 09 at 3:16am
Veggi

They look kinda freaky looking if you ask me.

Jul 11, 09 at 2:17am
Elliot Gale

More like Chibi rather than baby.

Jul 11, 09 at 1:39am
AmazingXeno

Lol, the've already stumbled upon this: Baby Characters!
http://nintendobros.com/2009/07/08/babies-2/#comment-426

Jul 08, 09 at 4:53am
AlMoStLeGeNdArY

quote Yoshi_Fn
Call me noob, but what are texture hacks? I think they change the character's look. And where do you get them?

Noob!

LoL j/k. Texture hacks can only be had if you hacked your Wii if you haven't you should look up how to do it.

Jul 08, 09 at 4:02am
Hero Kirby

quote Yoshi_Fn
Thank you!

quote Hero Kirby
also, MAKE ANOTHER POST AND LOOK AT YOUR POSTCOUNT!
I know, I finally hit my...
2000th POST!!!

congratulations!
and your welcome

Jul 07, 09 at 6:11pm
Yoshi_Fn

Thank you!

quote Hero Kirby
I know, I finally hit my...
2000th POST!!!

Jul 07, 09 at 6:03pm
Hero Kirby

u get them from sites like smash stack.com and they change the look of the character. nothing else.
I just don't know how to make them.
you need the homebrew channel of the wii to make them and use them i think.

Jul 07, 09 at 5:58pm
Yoshi_Fn