Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator: World Championship 2009 » That 1 "Oh Crap" Card » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Millenium Necklace Millenium Key Millenium Rod Bujingi Turtle Yami Yugi Millenium Eye Yugi Muto Akiza Izinski Ancient Faerie Dragon Ancient Fairy Dragon Millenium Scale Black Rose Dragon Black-Winged Dragon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon Dark Magician Girl Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend Kite Tenjo Kuriboh Life Stream Dragon Majestic Red Dragon Millenium Puzzle Millenium Ring Yuma Tsukumo Power Tool Dragon Power Tool Mecha Dragon Red Dragon Archfiend Red Dragon Archfiend Assault Mode Red Nova Dragon Joey Wheeler Majestic Star Dragon Reginald Kastle Shooting Quasar Dragon Shooting Star Dragon Stardust Dragon Stardust Dragon Assault Mode Stardust Radiance Dragon Time Wizard Yusei Fudo 2 Yusei Fudo

hideOriginal Post

Jul 06, 09 at 4:04pmSeraphimschainz

Everybody has one. That 1 card that when your opponent plays it your head starts to boil and you go "I cant believe this just... How did I not... ARGHHHH....". For some people a few cards come to mind easily, Mirror Force, JD, etc. Mine is Dark Dive Bomber, "DSF" in America, because he always seems to pop up in the middle of a swarm and just blow everything up. I wanna hear some others.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 12 at 8:34am
maggiemai97

my "oh crap" card is misfortune because my monsters have high attack then he just blast my LP down to nothing

Sep 13, 12 at 5:27am
alle

my o crap card is over worked lets say oponent has 5 monsters and you have 5 monsters uses over worked kills all
make me wanna say out loued *bleep* ..but the card os messed up it says destroy all monsters hier than its orinal atacck but i think it means the first monster you sommond in the duel

Jul 14, 12 at 2:13am
dracoforce

JINZO AND HORUS LV8 COMBOED WITH LIGHTNING VORTEX!!! (opponants's)

Mar 26, 12 at 2:18pm
Pop82

And Goyo Gaurdian

Mar 26, 12 at 2:14pm
Pop82

Gorz emissary of darkness. i hate that thing.

Feb 10, 12 at 12:24am
James K

My 1 "Oh Crap" Card would Have to be Royal Decree , but I think if I'm not Mistaken , due to it's effect it's Forbidden from Play in the REAL Game!

May 24, 11 at 7:40pm
zachkitty15

Egyptian gods

May 02, 11 at 9:24am
TwistaG

quote mettaur
Brionac.

God I hate that blue dragon.

that card has meant victory for so many ppl god i hate that card

Dec 30, 10 at 11:48pm
Kamoebas

anything that blows my cards up i hate

Jan 17, 10 at 12:01am

the cards i hate are cards that auto kill,defusion and desincro my cards (i have a whole deck build on getting my best syncro and fusion cards out)