Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » Can anyone help a rookie like me kill a Khezu? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Jul 05, 09 at 2:35pmSwixerSwaxer

Hi, I'm a MH noob and I'm addicted to it. I recently completed the 2 star quest the village elder gave me and got an urgent quest called: 'Shadow in the Snow' In this quest, I must kill a beast called a Khezu. Here's the problem, it owns me, hard. So I was wondering if it was possible to get online help slaying a Khezu, after all, there are power in numbers. Thanks

SwixerSwaxer

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 15, 12 at 6:32am
yusrilstorm

Anybody know how to beat khezu with great sword because i'm hard to find khezu where khezu run when he weaks or where he start???
I AM FROM INDONESIAN
THANKSAnybody know how to beat khezu with great sword because i'm hard to find khezu where khezu run when he weaks or where he start???
I AM FROM INDONESIAN
THANKSAnybody know how to beat khezu with great sword because i'm hard to find khezu where khezu run when he weaks or where he start???
I AM FROM INDONESIAN
THANKS

Aug 15, 12 at 6:25am
Yusril storm

Anybody know how to beat khezu with great sword because i'm hard to find khezu where khezu run when he weaks or where he start???
I AM FROM INDONESIAN
THANKS

Jul 03, 12 at 4:48pm
roy10

use traps. and bring a lot of traps

Jul 01, 12 at 1:21am
RaThaLoS 123 MhFu

Wait who needs help?
No one!
The guy asked this question ages ago. Wth.

Jul 01, 12 at 1:05am
PhantomTsuki

This zombie thread won't die after three years...

Jun 28, 12 at 9:25pm
Savirez

This is the easiest way to kill / capture khezu...

Things:
1. Weapon, light bowgun / HBG / Bow that can use Sleep S lv 1 / Sleep coating
2. Armor, i recommended with full Giaprey and felyne mask, it's pretty easy to get tough...
3. Large barrel bomb+ (Large barrel bomb + scatterfish) x2
4. Large barrel bomb x2
5. Scatterfish (you can both catch in Pokke farm or buy it from granny outside the gathering hall) x2
6. Small barrel bomb x2

First, attack Khezu until that thing limping / change Area, then change your bullet to Sleep S lv1 / Sleep coating.
when it sleeps, put 2 Lg Barrel bomb+ next to it's head, put Sm Barrel bomb... that thing HP is halved.
then, use the Prtbl Shock trap (supply item) to Paralyze it... you can choose between kill it with Lg barrel bomb or capture it with tranQ bomb... made your decisions

Jun 13, 12 at 8:28am
subzero

try this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81b7-B_zqD4

Jun 12, 12 at 10:01am
MHFU MASTER

Yeah i had alot of trouble with khezu before but i figured out 1 way in killing it.
1: Have a good fire bowgun
2: Have some potions if needed
3: Buy a crap load of fire bullets
4: Happy Hunting

Aug 10, 10 at 9:53pm
Godofcherrypie

Why do threads keep gettin revived!?!?!? >.<

Aug 10, 10 at 9:53pm
TenguMT

Try and get a fire attribute short sword or a good damage short sword with poison and dash at his head whenever he spits the 3 electric currents or when he's coming out of the electric charge. Also when he's just standing there or getting up after jumping. With a short sword there's quite a lot of openings, try and stay close to him, but not close enough for the bite to reach you, this way its easy to avoid the scattered charges, if you stand mid/long distance its easy to get caught when they spread out. You can often get hits on his side leg when he's spinning or preparing to attack. I don't know if you can get rathalos short sword at this point (red saber?), but that'd be a good weapon to use.