Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » A look at the AMD Phenom II TWKR Black Edition » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 11, 09 at 7:41am
MaTtRoSiTy

Oh man this is sexy no matter how you look at it. I dont care who makes the CPU (I am no loyalist) I only care who makes best bang for buck products so if AMD can produce the goods I will gladly make them my next upgrade. Pity this is not a consumer level CPU though in saying that I hate to think what the price would be. Exciting stuff either way and youtube (like embedded vid) has some great vids for us nerds with all manner of CPU's and GPU's to salivate over!

Jun 30, 09 at 7:19pm
The Smith

quote VeGiTAX2
LN2 on the way? haha you're gonna have to really tweak it out to be able to make use of it entirely. It's a shame you didn't have a solid SB750 board to use for OC'ing, I'm pretty sure your results would have gotten even higher up there. :/
I thought using the M4N82 Deluxe would have yielded good results... I am currently testing the Gigabyte MA790FXT-UD5P now. I will use it next time. But now I need to concentrate on finding an affordable dewar.

Jun 30, 09 at 4:47pm
VeGiTAX2

LN2 on the way? haha you're gonna have to really tweak it out to be able to make use of it entirely. It's a shame you didn't have a solid SB750 board to use for OC'ing, I'm pretty sure your results would have gotten even higher up there. :/

Jun 30, 09 at 3:32pm
kspiess

Chips don't come much more hand-picked than this, the Phenom II TWKR Black Edition: