Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » How to get Velocidrome Head and Med Monster Bone? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 30, 09 at 3:32amArcliff

Title. I keep getting Velocidrome Fangs and claws. And I can't carve any Med Monster Bone.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 07, 13 at 1:27pm
Nightmarish

Cephadrome shits them out IIRC. While you're at it his armour isn't half bad aswell. Got me through to High Rank with the Cephalos LBG.

Aug 07, 13 at 9:04am
Uncle_Sam

quote gn_x00
walking huge turtle
Lol

Aug 07, 13 at 4:16am
gn_x00

Med Monster Bone?

Try those walking huge turtle on the dessert. They can give you some

Aug 07, 13 at 12:40am
Uncle_Sam

IIRC Congalala

Or do it again

Aug 07, 13 at 12:29am
fernando_halim99

[u][/u]I'm doing liver of legend mission but why i only get sm monster bone[b][/b][i][/i]

Oct 11, 12 at 7:03pm
gn_x00

quote RathLord
quote gogengantes
quote RathLord
Lol no you can also get raw meat from them, which is actually pretty helpful.
You can also buy raw meat from the old vendor lady. Makes it a lot easier to get raw meat so you don't have to go waste your time carving raw meat off.
True. But you can only buy that stuff from her if you download the feature. Some people don't have access to their wifi except for their computer to download that feature. Take me, for example. My parents put a password on the wifi and they wouldn't give me the password for it but they let me use the computer. Their logic behind this i don't know. But there are parents like this and some people who play this game are teens who live with their parents who are in the exact same situation.
nah. I do this with an usb cable to connect my psp to my laptop
and can you please not bump a dead thread with something irrelevant to the thread?
even if it is relevant, some people is still annoyed with it

Oct 11, 12 at 2:24pm
Kalamity

quote RathLord
quote gogengantes
quote RathLord
You can also buy raw meat from the old vendor lady. Makes it a lot easier to get raw meat so you don't have to go waste your time carving raw meat off.
True. But you can only buy that stuff from her if you download the feature. Some people don't have access to their wifi except for their computer to download that feature. Take me, for example. My parents put a password on the wifi and they wouldn't give me the password for it but they let me use the computer. Their logic behind this i don't know. But there are parents like this and some people who play this game are teens who live with their parents who are in the exact same situation.
Completely irrelavent from the thread, but if you had access to the computer couldn't just go to router settings on an Internet browser and find the password. Or did your parents put a password on editing the settings and all that too.

Oct 11, 12 at 10:16am
RathLord

quote gogengantes
True but in these days if you want to get acces to a wifi network there is always a way. Public libraries, McDonalds, coffee shops, internet shops, game shops, etc and so on sometimes provide free wifi connection which gives you the chance to acces it.
... Wish I had thought of that before my parents finally gave me the password...

Oct 11, 12 at 10:08am
gogengantes

True but in these days if you want to get acces to a wifi network there is always a way. Public libraries, McDonalds, coffee shops, internet shops, game shops, etc and so on sometimes provide free wifi connection which gives you the chance to acces it.

Oct 11, 12 at 9:05am
RathLord

quote gogengantes
quote RathLord