Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 24, 09 at 10:39pmtommex

Clue's in the title.

What power do you use the most when you play Prototype?

I'm a massive fan of the Whipfist, because it can take out Hunters swiftly, keep enemies at bay, and give you the stealth option for grabbing people if you're high up...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 27, 10 at 12:44pm
ps2fan4life

The Blade is actually better against tanks (this is where they messed up imo) than Hammers.

Actually the Blade is overall the best weapon there is, aside from taking on helicopters.

Dec 27, 10 at 7:14am
brandonio

My most frequently used power is the hammer fist because of all the tanks.

But my favorite is the claw, simply because I love slicing people in half .

Dec 11, 10 at 12:47am
Proximity007

I don't have a favorite really, blade is good all around, if you charge it in the air you can kill anything in one hit pretty much one hit and has the fastest consume rate but i like using ground spikes alot just cuz they look badass

quote ps2fan4life
Shield is bad? Since when? Gives you a free get-out-of-jail-card against helicopters while still allowing you to keep your speed.
Yea but it breaks pretty eaisly i just as well destroy helicopters with the whipfist

Dec 09, 10 at 12:04am
Just a guy

I just run from them and jump off the nearest building and switch

Dec 06, 10 at 5:25pm
ps2fan4life

Shield is bad? Since when? Gives you a free get-out-of-jail-card against helicopters while still allowing you to keep your speed.

Dec 06, 10 at 5:03pm
Just a guy

The sword and armor combo. For most things because i do a lot of destructive things. The shield is terrible. Whip-fist, Hammer-fist, and muscle mass are all in close second.

Jul 25, 10 at 12:00pm
JasonKaotic

BLAAADE! It just rips everything it touches into shreds.

Armour is very close behind.

Aug 10, 09 at 4:16pm
whipRsnaPer

I use different powers depending on my mood.
when I feel like killing civilians, I start walking amongst them down the street, and I suddenly pull out my maxed out Musclemass! punch, kick, explode....

for most of the missions, I use the blade and whipfist. I use the blade to take down pretty much EVERYTHING, and I use the whipfist either Skyjack Heli's or have fun with civs.

lol

Aug 10, 09 at 7:21am
ps2fan4life

I've been changing up my playing style lately. My favorite power is Musclemass now. Tossing cars at whatever is attacking you and using Bulletdive Drop versus tanks works wonders for me. I never use Armor anymore as it makes you slow and jump less high. I prefer the raw speed and dodging abilities to help versus the Strike Team (especially once you're done with the main story as they send helicopters after you the moment you fart <_<).

Aug 10, 09 at 1:57am
Mister MacPhisto

Devouring people in general and stealth consuming in particular. I've got a habit of walking down an entire block stealth consuming one person and then another.