Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » World of Warcraft » Introduce Yourselves - Version II » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 22, 09 at 2:00pmAngyles Cerddoriaeth

So continue the introductions here

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 10, 13 at 11:44pm
Swagmasterchee

Name: Andrich
Server: Lordaeron
Class: Priest

Looking for any players who play in this server to grind with me. Please add me!!

Jul 11, 13 at 6:48pm
theawesomeassassin

Hello everyone im theawesomeassassin and i have a lvl 90 rogue on trollbane, I'm in an army on there and get called on stormwind infiltration missions im an undead rogue and have over 5000 bg points and am filled with awesome armor my name is confidential FEAR ME.

Jul 10, 13 at 9:20pm
Solid_Snake_Girl

STRICTLY Solid Snake for me...

Jul 01, 13 at 12:59pm
Chaos2013

Hi,

Toon name: Ebisans
Server: Khaz Modan

Looking for lvl 90's for heroic challenge modes and heroic scenarios hit me up. Also if you need help with low lvl group quests let me know.

May 23, 13 at 7:58am
Fast Eddie

Hey, I'm Fast Eddie

Started playing a few days ago and I'm a level 12 Blood Elf Hunter, looking for a few people to play with!

May 20, 13 at 6:06pm
KaytiieeM

Hey i'm Kat

I play a blood elf and i'm a Hunter, and I swear down if I was a lesbian cyborg I would see do my blood elf XD

I only started playing it 2 days ago after telling my addicted wow playing bf Shibble it's absolutly poo for weeks. He eventually made me make a on his account and honestly I can't get enough of it now, I just want to keep killing things all the time and level up, i'm a level 10 so far and I still got to learn the language of wow players :/

Jan 15, 13 at 7:24am
Desdemonic

I'm Desdemonic, an avid gamer who is currently doing research on gaming language (1337 in particular) and I am looking for people who want to participate in my research

Nov 18, 12 at 8:35am
Thelovebug

hey! i'm jason. i love tattoos, guitar, music, and life. jk on that past part. but for real, i love my tattoos guitar and music. you all may or may not know about private servers, but i playthe molten-wow private server on the Ragnaros realm. It's a 20x xp and gold rate. I had a retail account for about 3 and a half years I had 3 80s on. not much to say really. just pm me. i'm new to the site. so yeah haha PM me and we'll start a conversation! talk about wow, music, playing instruments, or anything. hope to hear from someone soon xD

Sep 28, 12 at 4:16am
amytibble1991

Hi there, I'm Amy

I'm currently in the process of studying for my photography degree and I have been given a brief with the title 'Imagined Communities' and World of Warcraft came to my mind almost instantaneously as I once played World of Warcraft myself (but was never any good I must admit) but the concept of WoW being an online community really interests me and Is something I want to explore within my project with the help of you guys.

Basically what i want to do is to ask you guys to take a screen shot of your character in the middle of the screen, within your favourite place in WoW and then if you could answer these questions: What is the name of your character? Why do you play WoW? Do you feel as though you are part of a community whilst playing WoW. I would then like to make some sort of powerpoint presentation with the image of your character and your answer to the question underneath your image.

So my email address is amytibble@hotmail.co.uk
if any of you would like to take part that would be amazing and if you have any questions regarding my project or would like to see any documentation regarding to me actually being a student please get in touch. This is a project I feel passionate about, portraying how the world has evolved and now online communities exist, people coming together, sharing a common interest but all on the internet, it really is fascinating.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this

Aug 26, 12 at 2:50pm
MysteryTigerTeen

Hi I'm Tiger and I am a lvl 76 Death Knight Dranei and I have a lvl 58 Night Elf Hunter. I'm looking for people to play with so let me know