Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » my ps3 won't load one of my games » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 21, 09 at 3:02pmIroquoisPliskin

i recently bought x-men origins: wolverine, and all of a sudden, today it won't load. all my other games still work fine. its timing couldn't have been worse, as i was 1 trophy away from getting my first platinum trophy. has anyone else had this problem, and has anyone managed to fix it?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 02, 13 at 3:44am
idk some guy i am

yes!!! same with me @D in my V

Aug 02, 13 at 3:42am
idk some guy i am

i have the same problem idk what it is ive been playing the last of us alot and not sure if its because i have been playing ever since it came out but it suddenly stopped working my other games work fine although it seems to take a little longer for them to load but idk wat it could be

Jun 15, 13 at 5:16pm
SpaceWalker

quote IroquoisPliskin
x-men origins: wolverine
here's the problem. the PS3 is just so disgusted that you would dare to put such a terrible game in it, that it refuses to work anymore.

Jun 15, 13 at 12:00pm
shaheen2

My game isn't working I put uncharted 3 on n it jus doesn't work the ps3 freezez n goes to a dark screen

Jan 27, 13 at 1:14am
D in my V

My skyrim won't work I put it in it makes a loading noise then makes a noise like its going to spit the disk back out. Help???

Jan 27, 13 at 1:13am
D in my V

My skyrim won't work I put it in it makes a loading noise then makes a noise like its going to spit the disk back out. Help???

Jan 17, 13 at 2:41pm
Llcwhit

Having the same issue w black ops, stays on home PS3 Menu and doesn't even appear under games list

Dec 19, 12 at 5:25pm
michael mcmurray

same here, 2 weeks ago my games worked fine and now they aint working. i looked for fingure prints, scatches and other marks. how can it work.

May 03, 12 at 4:36pm
Rahndezvous

Bump. I just picked up need for speed shift for my ps3. But when I put it in it spins for a sec and then nothing, it just stays on the main ps3 screen as if I never put anything in. I tried 4 other games after it and they all worked. A DVD played no problem. The nfs shift disc is flawless too, not a single scratch smudge or crack. The other games had finger prints and they worked anyway. Somebody help!

Feb 11, 12 at 6:45pm
shaunybaby

quote Destroyer
I assume you're just getting a black screen right? One of my games was doing this a few days ago and it eventually triggered that I should try giving it a clean and when I did it worked again. But if that doesn't work, you may have scratched the disk or caused a slight crack in it perhaps? Even the slightest bit of damage on a disk can cause the game to stop functioning. I suggest you closely inspect the disk to look for any damage.
My brother had that problem with FIFA12, it definitely wasn't the disc though. He tried cleaning it and when that didn't work he tried my disc and it didn't work, and also my youngest brothers disc didn't work in his PS3. All three discs worked in my youngest and my own PS3 without trouble. Thing is though all of his other games work.