Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Books & Literature » Currently Reading Ch.6 » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jun 20, 09 at 2:12pmLight Druid

Continuing from the 5th installment of the thread here.
quote Auron Blade
I just picked up "Running With The Demon"by Terry Brooks, also reading "Forever Odd" by Dean Koontz.
quote AvengedAnger
Reading the Power of One... Just finished The Book Thief. Absolutely amazing.
And go!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 05, 16 at 6:01pm
Mister MacPhisto

quote Infinite
Just started the Gunnslinger by Stephen King after Mister MacPhisto's recommendation. Enjoying it so far!

Told you so.

Feb 05, 16 at 5:10pm
Infinite

Just started the Gunnslinger by Stephen King after Mister MacPhisto's recommendation. Enjoying it so far!

Jan 18, 16 at 7:59am
Infinite

I will most definitely have to check them out then. Thanks Mister MacPhisto

Please let me know if you're disappointed or don't like any of the books I recommend because I only recommend books I feel are truly great.

Jan 18, 16 at 7:51am
Mister MacPhisto

Infinite, just the Undisputed I believe.

Sex, Lies, and Headlocks was a good read. As was National Wrestling Alliance: The Untold Story of the Monopoly That Strangled Pro Wrestling.

Jan 18, 16 at 7:45am
Infinite

Mister MacPhisto yes sir I sure have! Loved it. I've read and own all of Chris Jericho's books along with Mick Foley's collection (another awesome read). I own A Lion's Tale which would be his first book, Undisputed, and his 3rd book I got for my birthday was Best in the World. I just got done reading Jericho's latest book - Best In the World: At What I Have No Idea (released 2014) not too long ago by the way. Another classic from the Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla himself, Y2J. Have you read Best in the World or Undisputed, Mac?

If you're a wrestling fan and enjoy books, not just you Mac since you've told me you already own quite a few wrestler's books but for anyone out there reading my post as well you will enjoy these books for sure.

All Mick Foley's books -
Have A Nice Day, Foley is Good, his first novel Tietam Brown (worth checking out if you enjoy his other material!), another personal favorite of mine would be Scooter his 2nd or 3rd novel which are more based towards teenagers I guess but I still liked both Brown and Scooter. The Hardcore Diaries, Countdown to LockDown!
All of Chris Jericho's books (listed above)
Yes! by Daniel Bryan
Hulk Hogan: My Life Outside the Ring
To Be the Man by Ric Flair
Hitman: My Real Life In the Cartoon World of Wrestling
Wrestling for My Life by HBK Shawn Michaels (just started but it's good)
The Rock says-- : the most electrifying man in sports-entertainment

Which ones have you read on my list Mac?

Jan 18, 16 at 6:56am
Mister MacPhisto

quote Infinite
I'm currently reading Wrestling for My Life by former WWF and WWE wrestler HBK Shawn Michaels.
I might have to go for that. But I've got a pile of wrestling related books to read.

Given Y2J's Undisputed a read?

Jan 18, 16 at 5:47am
Infinite

I'm currently reading Wrestling for My Life by former WWF and WWE wrestler HBK Shawn Michaels. I'm just a few chapters in but it's already looking right up my alley. As well as Cross Fire by James Patterson.

Waiting for my hold on Gunnslinger by Stephen King to be available so I can start from the beginning with King.

Jan 18, 16 at 1:22am
Dantess26

quote Kingy
Time for Waste Lands.

The series just gets better and better from here on. Enjoy!

Many fans argue that the final three novels go off on a different tangent than you expect, but I think they are quite timeless actually. The Dark Tower movie (if made) could be something special

Jan 15, 16 at 9:26pm
Kingy

Dantess26 So I just finished Drawing of the Three...

Time for Waste Lands.

(still reading On Writing; I find it's best to take my time flipping through this book seeing as it has a lot of valuable information I can't afford to overlook)

Jan 10, 16 at 6:34am
getNOTORIOUS

Chris Jericho's The Best in the World: At What I Have No Idea. I've always been a Chris Jericho fan and his books are always entertaining reads.

Also reading James Patterson's Murder House. Amazing read