Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Books & Literature » Currently Reading Ch.6 » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jun 20, 09 at 2:12pmLight Druid

Continuing from the 5th installment of the thread here.
quote Auron Blade
I just picked up "Running With The Demon"by Terry Brooks, also reading "Forever Odd" by Dean Koontz.
quote AvengedAnger
Reading the Power of One... Just finished The Book Thief. Absolutely amazing.
And go!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 26, 16 at 4:59am
SummerHaze

The Rules of Attraction by Bret Easton Ellis
Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes

Apr 17, 16 at 1:34am
Dragonmaiden

Finished Singers of Nevya last week, and Black Unicorn yesterday. Now my sister wants me to read Outlaws of Sherwood, but I want to finish Angela's Ashes first

Apr 14, 16 at 5:16am
IcarusAbides

Warbreaker, again...

Apr 11, 16 at 2:26am
Infinite

Had a fix for a good drama/mystery novel and I'm currently enjoying The Brethren by one of my favorite authors of the genre, John Grisham.

Mar 31, 16 at 6:24pm
Virtue

Currently reading The Girl with Seven Names: A North Korean Defector's Story by Hyeonseo Lee and it's probably one of the most interesting books I've ever picked up. Can't recommend this enough for anyone interested in memoirs or suspenseful stories in general.

Feb 29, 16 at 8:39am
Kingy

Picked up To Kill a Mockingbird a couple days ago and plan on getting that read asap. Can't believe I never read this classic!

Feb 21, 16 at 8:45am
Seldom

Currently finishing reading A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms by G.R.R. Martin.

It's fine.

Feb 20, 16 at 10:29am
Dantess26

quote Kingy
I'm on Waste Lands atm, but I bought Wizard and Glass the other day. It's dang near 700 pages.
700 pages ain't nothin'! King's The Stand is around 1300 pages long if you get the unabridged version, and It isn't far off that if I remember correctly.

quote SuperSmashBrosSS

Good luck getting through Wizard and Glass. Didn't enjoy that book at all.
Don't listen to this guy.... just kidding Why didn't you enjoy it?

It's a fan favourite, many claiming it to be their favourite along with Waste Lands. I find that Wizard and Glass is the most "complete" DT novel with the story it tells. Okay, it doesn't advance the main plot any but it's a fantastic western in itself

Feb 20, 16 at 1:22am
SuperSmashBrosSS

Good luck getting through Wizard and Glass. Didn't enjoy that book at all.

Feb 19, 16 at 5:12pm
Kingy

quote Dantess26
quote Infinite
Just started the Gunnslinger by Stephen King after Mister MacPhisto's recommendation. Enjoying it so far!
You are in for one hell of a ride! One of my favourite's in the series is the 2nd book The Drawing of the Three, that's where the series really grabbed me and wouldn't let go
Same here, I found the second novel twice as captivating as the first. Once you start to get the idea of where the series is headed, it pulls you in.

I'm on Waste Lands atm, but I bought Wizard and Glass the other day. It's dang near 700 pages.