Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » General PSP » General Discussion & Introductions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.PSP Media Guide .:: Ultimate Homebrew Guide
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 20, 09 at 3:33amVille_Valo

Continued from here.

quote StarJet
quote Xhizors
Lol? My friend can't update his custom firmware under 80% of battery...

Lol. Made a typo error. Friend became fried T_T
Correction. That should be 78%.
And no, internet connection's got nothing to do with CFW.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 08, 13 at 10:20pm
JohnBohan0001

Hello,

New guy here. Looking forward to a more pleasant and informative interaction with you, especially in the world of gaming.

JohnBohan0001

May 22, 13 at 10:35pm
jacksonbird03

Hello Everyone...
I want to buy new PSP so which is the best one...
Please comment..

Jul 30, 11 at 7:27am
SolaceIX

I actually already posted this in the wrong forum unfortunately but anywho:

Hail! SolaceIX here making the switch from GameFAQs to Neo. Looking forward to having actual conversations and maybe even making some buddies along the way!

Jan 31, 11 at 11:33pm
Chronoboy

Greetings! I'm Chronoboy21, CB21 for short. Got my PSP... about last August in the Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Bundle came out... of which I was thoroughly and majorly disappointed. For one, we didn't get a the detailed version of the PSP. But I won't get into that.

All in all, I enjoy my PSP and wouldn't sell it for anything.

Important Note:
As a separate note, I was wondering if anyone knew how to repair corrupted save data that has been retrieved via a program on my computer. I mindlessly formatted my memory card and... well at least I finished Birth by Sleep. I really had A LOT of stuff on the Crisis Core save data and had gotten far. I just don't feel like starting from scratch, so does anyone have a solution for me? Preferably something that doesn't cost me money. Because literally, being in college, I'm broke. =/

Jul 28, 10 at 7:49pm
Danger

Alright guys, just thought I'd pop in and say hello. Got my PSP Go a couple weeks back but that's me just receiving the promo code for the 10 free games, so I should be all set to frequent the forum more often!

May 10, 10 at 7:40pm
wba_4_eva

Thanks a lot Ville_Valo. The problem I had with the original was more the way it was for playing games like fifa, whether I'd get them again I don't know but I'd probably need to hold one again and see how it felt.

If I got the 3000 how many battery's do you think you would need for a long haul flight? Just thinking of cost because if I'd need 5/6 and they are around £15 a go I'd probably just leave it depending on how much the PSP would cost plus a few games.

Had a look around for an external rechargeable battery and there's a few results but I need to do more research properly.

May 10, 10 at 11:19am
Ville_Valo

1. The 3000 has the exact same layout as the original. The Go is different, but not by very much. The diference between the two, the Go has 16gb in built memory and no UMD slot, the 3000 has no internal memory and a UMD drive. Other than that they're similar, the Go is smaller and cooler. If the controls really bug you, with the Go you can ues a bluetooth PS3 controller.

2. Yes, you can connect PSPs that are in the same room with no internet.

3. I'm not sure about one of those, you'd have to search for one. I'd assume not as the PSP is pretty big already, but you never know. If battery is a concern, you might want a 3000. The Go has a built-in battery, but with the 3000 you can switch the battery out, so you could get a few batteries, charge them, and switch between them.

May 09, 10 at 3:23pm
wba_4_eva

Hey fellas I'm Andy, usually find me in the soccer thread but an avid gamer, and I'll hopefully be sticking around here.

Had one of the first PSP's but thought the layout of the console with the way the pad was on the left and controls on the right for games like Pro Evo and Fifa was very awkward, I don't know whether that has improved with the 3000 version or the PSP Go!

What I was basically wondering is this; I'm going on a long haul flight (24 hours) but it's not for a while yet, and I'll be travelling quite a bit on trains too. I know you can play PSP on a plane, but there are a few questions I have so I hope some of you guys will be able to help me out.

1) Would people recommend the PSP3000 or the PSP Go!? and why should I go for one instead of the other.

2) Can you connect to another PSP less than a few feet away even with no internet connection (ie on a plane/train)?

3) Is it possible to charge the PSP without a socket or while you play it, for example like the logic3 rechargeable battery leather case that you can get for the iphone/touch - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logic3-WIP046-Rechargeable-Battery-iPodTouch/dp/B001XURLQM

Dec 26, 09 at 10:47am
Xhizors

quote Ville_Valo
I held my first Go today. I've never seen a 3000, as they don't have them on display in stores, but they had a Go on display today. It wasn't on, but I had a good fiddle with it, and I liked it. People have complained about the controls, I found them much firmer than the 1000/2000s, and the Joystick had more travel too. I'd have to play GT for half an hour to really get a feel for it, but it felt very comfortable. Looks slick too, and it's so small!
Just thought I'd post this.
Yeah. I borrowed my teacher's PSP go and discovered that he was playing LocoRoco. The screen was damned small but the analog was easy to reach.

quote Coi Cki
Got a 16gb memory stick for just over 5 euros from an online auction.
Not bad, eh?
WOW! That's about only 15 SGD!

This message was merged with other messages by Ville_Valo (moderator)

Dec 15, 09 at 5:37pm
Coi Cki

Got a 16gb memory stick for just over 5 euros from an online auction.
Not bad, eh?