Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda » Idea for New Zelda » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 27, 12 at 6:31pm
FoneBoneFan15

quote GaTheZakk
I would like to someday see Legend of Zelda RPG where Link, Zelda and Ganondorf have to team up to face a bigger evil foe.

It would be alot like Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

I'm very suprised Nintendo did not make a Zelda RPG game yet.
There's an already released Zelda game. Next time, check to see if the year posted is 2012. Thanks.

Jul 17, 12 at 7:19am
GaTheZakk

I would like to someday see Legend of Zelda RPG where Link, Zelda and Ganondorf have to team up to face a bigger evil foe.

It would be alot like Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

I'm very suprised Nintendo did not make a Zelda RPG game yet.

Jun 26, 09 at 7:40pm
neighbor

i dont know if you've seen the one art picture that has been released but it seems to me to be the essence of the master sword which if they imply that into this next zelda game i think it would be a great story.

Ive never seen a zelda game that went into the faerie's that much so i don't think it has ever explained where they come from or what their origin is so i would like to see that explained somewhere in a game.

I personally would like to see a game where Link and Ganon are forced to work together to some extent. Maybe an evil force steals both of their triforces and threatens all of hyrule and they both have to stop this force. At the end of this Game Ganon can betray Link and he can stop him once again but I think this could be a cool direction they take the series

Jun 15, 09 at 11:11pm
Bootmedler

The developers have made it blatently clear that the new zelda (fall 2010) will be worlds apart from any other Zelda before it. This is due to media critism on the late Twilight Princess and its likness to Ocarina of Time.

I think this is an awsome idea. Majora's mask is the only 3d Zelda that has actually had a distinctivly different narrative to the other Zelda games and for this reason is my favourite.

The new Zelda should be different in this way, but i think it should base its roots in faerie mythology (like Ocarina of time). The narrater (faerie) in Ocarina of time was an important asset of the game. It added a certain magical dimension that is bridged onto the next Zelda Majoria's mask. However, for the upcoming Zelda the devlopers should delve into this notion even further. I suggest researcher into faerie folklore and applying such knowledge to the game. The races such as the Gorons, (I think the Zora tribe should be reintroduced), the Deku's. Something along the lines of Cecilia Dart- Thornton's series the 'Bitterbyne' trilogy is what i am getting at.

Hence, a game that implores such deep understanding into real world folklore magic and mythology would found a far richer and colorful narrative than its predecesors.