Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mana Khemia: Student Alliance » Who finished this game? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 16, 09 at 10:15am
kiko21

in your free time dont talk
to the character to have a special quest thats all

Jun 15, 09 at 11:43am
darkcloud13

on all of my endings vayne didnt die what do i have to do shoul i not finish any character quest for vayne to die?

Jun 12, 09 at 3:42am
kiko21

yeh i finished the game 3 times all of my character are 100%
its my new game++(it means when
you finished the game it will restart all
items lost but the percent is not lost) so by the way
who's ending did you get if your vayne died
you dont actually finished it

Jun 09, 09 at 12:43pm
darkcloud13

I finished this game and it's like hell facing off vayne and the crazed eye after each battle.Vayne is pretty easy to beat but the crazed eye is a hard shell. I finished it with all character's grow book up to 90%+ while vayne has a complete 100%.Use flay's raiden charge then screwdriver then buster star combo, for nikki heartful action then wood storm then decoy shield then support action with roxis ,roxis with judgement then trick edge and keep him on support so he wont die in case the crazed eye summoned a time card,for vayne over realm then chaos devotion then chaos devotion then heal or any skill he has or heal sp(i recommend sp heal) when you're in burst variation hit him with everything you got. When it's just a bar away from turning back to normal switch to flay(which should be in support)to execute maximum drill since it deals the most damage (when he wields the deus ex machina it will probably go up to 12,000-13,000) when your healing powers are getting weak quickly finish him off or revive with shining grail because when it's his turn you cant heal or revive(I finished him early the 4th time i faced him because i dont want to come up to that point) vayne should equip bleak veil and brisingamen flay deus ex machina only he doesnt really need the armor muppy crown pot rejuvinator skin
(I almost forgot muppy could use flying pot for additional attacks) jess with dimensional bag anna you wont probably use her roxis with his last weapon and nikki with thor hammer you could easily beat him with an average of 90% of the grow book filled.