Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Red Faction: Guerrilla » Walkers - Light, Heavy and Combat Locations » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 07, 09 at 4:31amchaotic

So, where are some places you can find Walkers? I've only gotten to drive the Heavy Walker once during a story mission, the Light Walker twice and the Combat Walker twice. My personal preference of them is the light walker, but I'll be happy if anyone's got some locations for me.

These buggers are hard to find, I've only found one Light Walker and one Combat Walker outside of missions!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 20, 13 at 1:59pm
Elusid

Yeah im finding it hard to its driving me nuts hearing about walkers but still looking can someone leave a youtube video on how to find 1?

#

Sep 21, 12 at 4:38pm
Austin Kramer

There is a heavy walker in Dust. It spawns in a cave south of the town hall. To get it, the town hall must not be destroyed and you need to have completed the Industrial Revolution mission.

Sep 03, 12 at 11:36am
brody

go to parker in and that spot you random have there is a combat walker

Apr 04, 12 at 12:13am
mike huitema

dude that cave activates an easter egg it is the super strong hit but only lasts 1 hit

Apr 03, 12 at 11:52pm
mike huitema

problem i am demolition dude no more edf buildings

Apr 03, 12 at 11:43pm
mike huitema

i know where a heavy walker is it is in dust (not misson) do you know that edf base? there is one up at the top that is why the base is heavily armoured dudes.

Aug 15, 11 at 2:21pm
Jarno3011

A heavy walker is spawned in a a Cave/Ravine in dust. Use this video to find it (: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF7Bo-VsKgk

Cheers, it worked for me^^

Feb 16, 10 at 9:06am
techead10

this wont work if you have destroyed the two high controlled EDF buildings in dust if you go out of the safehouse turn left keep going and then take the first right then keep going and turn left into a cave there should be a heavy walker!!!!!

Jan 14, 10 at 8:03pm
Nathan Hulman

Ok light walker= to the eastern safehouse in eos around that area is a collateral damage next to a demolitions master (the buildings with the crown ontop where you kill the buisnessmen) is the light walker just next to the collateral damage
Heavy walker= the high priority building in dust to the north east has a road shaped like an upsidedown U go along the road starting from the left side (head east along the buildings main road) and to your right you will eventually find a cave ,IF YOU DESTROYED THE HIGH IMPORTANCE BUILDING THE WALKER WILL NOT APPEAR, it's in the cave
combat walker= the wind farm in dust has a garage to the right side of it on the map it's in there or most bases with garages.
Not: not all walkers will appear, they should but if not just run around and do something until they respawn.
Hope it cleared things up

Sep 20, 09 at 6:21pm
king ganondorf

ive done all three and ive not noticed any where on the map is it?