Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mercenaries 2: World in Flames » mercs 3 confirmation! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 05, 09 at 12:35amgiantredfrogs

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6200364.html?sid=6200364&part=rss&subj=6200364

here is an article about pandemic confirming a sequel to mercs 2. i don't know if this article is true but, with game spot being such a big company, i don't think they would lie

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 25, 12 at 11:26pm
dxrules456

Nope, the game and the game plans were canceled due to the fact that Pandemic Studios became bankrupt and does not have the ability to make games anymore.

Oct 08, 09 at 8:40pm
xxxzzz1

quote Aswm420
here is what i would like in M3

how about killing alquida ( al-ki-da ) the evil folks behind the horable 9/11 attacks to ME that would be cool.

idea #2 is make it sorta likejust cause 1 WWERE you have a tropacal forest and can get in and drive buy and store any car you find on the road JUST make shure it fits in the garage.

#3 is make it sorta like 2 BUT add these abilitys .

ability to hiik and use trucks and trailers.

ability to call in allis on any mission and have them man guns fly or what ever

fans of SAINTS ROW 2 will know of the fam raising mission OR GTA's co op mission in that thiopper BUT make it were you can have 2 or 3 manning guns one as a copilit IN CASE u get hit others riding along as backup SO when u land you all pile out and blow that place to kingdome come .

#4 make it were you are new to the group and WORK 4 the others that were in M2WIF
hi, There is already a Mercs 3 wish list made, Please post here for recommendations and hopes.

Oct 08, 09 at 4:56am
Aswm420

here is what i would like in M3

how about killing alquida ( al-ki-da ) the evil folks behind the horable 9/11 attacks to ME that would be cool.

idea #2 is make it sorta likejust cause 1 WWERE you have a tropacal forest and can get in and drive buy and store any car you find on the road JUST make shure it fits in the garage.

#3 is make it sorta like 2 BUT add these abilitys .

ability to hiik and use trucks and trailers.

ability to call in allis on any mission and have them man guns fly or what ever

fans of SAINTS ROW 2 will know of the fam raising mission OR GTA's co op mission in that thiopper BUT make it were you can have 2 or 3 manning guns one as a copilit IN CASE u get hit others riding along as backup SO when u land you all pile out and blow that place to kingdome come .

#4 make it were you are new to the group and WORK 4 the others that were in M2WIF

Oct 01, 09 at 10:55am
serialmania

Hope they will make it for PS2!

Jul 25, 09 at 11:11pm
xxxzzz1

I really hope mercenares 3 is as good (or better) than mercenaeres 2!!!

Jul 19, 09 at 6:57am
giantredfrogs

quote Frazeb
Mercs 3 was confirmed ages ago.

SO!!!!!!

Jun 19, 09 at 11:59am
Shave ya Head

Me want to kill some Iraqi's

Jun 10, 09 at 6:41am
Cobalt

The end of Mercenaries 2 pretty much gave the hint of a 3rd one.

Jun 09, 09 at 1:45pm
Frazeb

Mercs 3 was confirmed ages ago.

Jun 07, 09 at 6:49pm
Kommando

Woohoo! more crap to blow up, I hope they put more variety in vehicles this time, I want a flyable jet.