Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Rising: Revengence » What the HELL!!!? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Big Boss Cardboard Box A Cyborg Ninja Fox Hound Otacon Peace Walker Psycho Mantis Raiden 2 Raiden Big Boss 2 Solid Snake Solid Snake 2 Solid Snake 3 Solid Snake 4 Teliko The Sorrow

hideOriginal Post

Jun 03, 09 at 12:46amCap_Cool

Hey I find it stupid for Kojima to be making a Metal gear game for the 360!! I feel that the franchise should be only released on the PS3, since a large majority of the franchise was released on the Playstation platform. I mean the very first Metal Gear Game was released for the NES so seeing the remake of Metal Gear Solid for the Gamecube didn't bother me at all. BUt to release the next installment of the franchise to the 360... COME ON!!! Now Kojima is just doin it for the money. I don't know but I am sick and tired of franchises that were supposed to be PLAYSTATION ONLY are making their way on the 360. I am beginning to lose faith in the Playstation altogether. Anyways this is just my opinion of the whole matter. Tell me ur opinion, whether you agree or disagree.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 20, 10 at 8:38pm
SnakeEaterLaLiLuLeLo

Lets face it peeps!!!

Putting the game into a DVD level will DEFINITELY lower down the quality of the game

UNLESS Kojima packages the game into a Bluray(PS3) AND 4 Disc DVDs(360)!

Jul 21, 09 at 5:07pm
ShadowGuard

not when I know the person doing is already filthy-rich. What is the point of someone filthy-rice to become more rich? but whatever, I am not the CEO...

Jul 21, 09 at 6:52am
Faust

I think you're underestimating how much money porting the game to the 360 is going to make.

Jul 20, 09 at 10:15pm
ShadowGuard

I am not saying they care who wins, I am saying optimize it for one console because multiplatform games always go down in quality (no matter what system it was intended for). Kojima and Konami are already making shit-tons of money, what is the point in someone who gets $5 million a year to try and get $7 million a year and sacrificing the quality of the game...

Jul 20, 09 at 8:07pm
DragoniteBallZ

quote ShadowGuard
Kojima is not even directing this game. The xbox still has yet to get Solid Snake. However there is one thing I am starting to realize. I hate how companies are doing it for money instead of what they want. I mean, in this case, Kojima and Konami are making plenty of profit off of MGS. This is just a greedy move to be honest and that is not why people choose their fields...
Well of course it's all about money. You really think there is a thrid-party game developing company out there that's all in it to help a console win? They could care less who wins. They want to sell more games. Whether that means supporting more consoles or the console that sells more.

Jul 19, 09 at 9:10am
RaidenXS

quote Existence

I never "boycott" games. Doing that is just stupid.

kinda like activision boycotting PS3. just plain stoopid

quote Fertro
It's a *bleep*in' game series, something for entertainment. Not something that will affect the way you live. So seriously, calm down.
you, sir, must be a casual gamer

as for everyone saying its a good thing, it may not exactly be a good thing. for instance the story suffers. in order to grow a fan base (xbx ppl) you gotta water down the series plot and MGS saga is known for the in depth story

Jul 17, 09 at 8:55am
Existence

I was definitely shocked when I heard this, but now I don't really care. Rising is a spin-off anyway, so I'm okay with it.

I never "boycott" games. Doing that is just stupid.

Jul 17, 09 at 12:30am
Fertro

Ugh for *bleep*s sake... It's a *bleep*in' game series, something for entertainment. Not something that will affect the way you live. So seriously, calm down.

Jul 16, 09 at 4:00am
Turkagent

Honestly I can't say I like this. I have played PS (with an odd PC game thrown in there) almost exclusively so this is a blow, especially with the FF13 thing. I wouldn't even start to boycott it as a fan as the MGS series, but it is definitely disappointing.

Jul 09, 09 at 9:25pm
Faust

Meh, if i were them i'd do the same thing to be honest.