Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 02, 09 at 11:58pmSexyDjango

This is the place to introduce yourself to the rest of the forum!

I saw this unveiled at Nintendo's E3 press conference and almost immediately remembered how awesome the first two games were, and how much I played them all throughout junior high. This is one of those games that I simply can't wait for

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 06, 14 at 5:18pm
AgatioGanon

Hey fellow Golden Sun fans, does my name look familiar, yes I'm that big guy that was with Karst that koed Isaac with one hit, straight from TLW, I am greatness, I look like Ganondorf, I am AgatioGanon!

Golden Sun to me is one of the best games I've ever played, better than Final Fantasy, better than Kingdom Hearts, I would go as far to say it's better than Chrono Trigger even though I like Chrono Trigger.

I beat games such as Zelda and Pokémon using the name Agatio, why do you think I disappear when you leave the room, I give Felix the Mars Star, then get up and use Retreat, Karst did too.

I'm a huge Agatio fan.

I like to ship Agatio and Menardi.

Nov 11, 13 at 12:17pm
benstiene

Hi, I'm Benstiene, and golden sun is one of my favorite rpgs. I have all three games, and have beat them, of course. I'm a mega Alex/Arcanus fan.

Nice to meet you all.

Apr 15, 13 at 1:57am
warden189

Hey, i am wardon, glad to see you!

Aug 01, 12 at 2:51am
edda0199

Hello,i am new here,nice to meet you.
I like to play the game dawn of darkness:glory calling,just bacause:
Dawn of Darkness: Glory Calling is a new fantasy side-scrolling MMORPG newly released on Facebook. It features a fantastic land home to humans, elves and various monsters, in which you will recruit heroes and fight enemies in tactical turn-based battles while taking on various missions.
Dawn of Darkness: Glory Calling needs improving in some aspects, such as the lack of full-screen option, the repetitive music, the lagging in loading in battle scenes, and too much auto-pilot. On the whole, it provides solid gameplay for casual players and differentiates itself from the traditional ARPG by its side-scrolling tactical battles. Yet, it’s a myth why it’s released on Facebook only rather than web browsers.

mmohunter

Sep 05, 11 at 2:30pm
Nix

The tag team of Pokemon and Golden Sun have pretty much defined my formative gaming years. Golden Sun ROCKS!

Feb 23, 11 at 9:14am
Dragoon

Second GS game I've owned but will be the first one I complete. Haha. Just got this game yesterday.

Jan 12, 11 at 2:49pm
Mouldy Cheese

Hey all!

This is the second golden sun game I've played after owning the Gameboy version quite a few years ago. Managed to pick Dark Dawn up cheap a few weeks back! I haven't really started playing it much yet, I'm up to the first town or something, but once I've finished Dragon Quest IX this is the next one on the list ^^

Jan 02, 11 at 5:50am
Aselion

[Post#: 1]

Hello everyone. If anyone remembers the early members of the famous Golden Sun board, they might remember me. Of course this is a new profile to mark my return since early 2003.

I recently looked back at my old profiles, and read some of my posts. Seeing how I acted online back then is really embarrassing but we all start somewhere I guess.

After I've purchased a DS and beaten Golden Sun 1 again, I'll move on to Golden Sun 2 (which I've never played) and catch up with everyone here once I've finally played Golden Sun 3, which I'm really itching to play.

Dec 16, 10 at 12:07am
sasuke

Welcome to the golden sun forum. follow the rules and don't spam.

Dec 07, 10 at 11:01pm
Super Gogeta

Hi I'm Super Gogeta and I love this game except for some of the puzzles that are confusing.