Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Golden Sun: Dark Dawn » Forum Introductions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 02, 09 at 11:58pmSexyDjango

This is the place to introduce yourself to the rest of the forum!

I saw this unveiled at Nintendo's E3 press conference and almost immediately remembered how awesome the first two games were, and how much I played them all throughout junior high. This is one of those games that I simply can't wait for

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 06, 14 at 5:18pm
AgatioGanon

Hey fellow Golden Sun fans, does my name look familiar, yes I'm that big guy that was with Karst that koed Isaac with one hit, straight from TLW, I am greatness, I look like Ganondorf, I am AgatioGanon!

Golden Sun to me is one of the best games I've ever played, better than Final Fantasy, better than Kingdom Hearts, I would go as far to say it's better than Chrono Trigger even though I like Chrono Trigger.

I beat games such as Zelda and Pokémon using the name Agatio, why do you think I disappear when you leave the room, I give Felix the Mars Star, then get up and use Retreat, Karst did too.

I'm a huge Agatio fan.

I like to ship Agatio and Menardi.

Nov 11, 13 at 12:17pm
benstiene

Hi, I'm Benstiene, and golden sun is one of my favorite rpgs. I have all three games, and have beat them, of course. I'm a mega Alex/Arcanus fan.

Nice to meet you all.

Apr 15, 13 at 1:57am
warden189

Hey, i am wardon, glad to see you!

Aug 01, 12 at 2:51am
edda0199

Hello,i am new here,nice to meet you.
I like to play the game dawn of darkness:glory calling,just bacause:
Dawn of Darkness: Glory Calling is a new fantasy side-scrolling MMORPG newly released on Facebook. It features a fantastic land home to humans, elves and various monsters, in which you will recruit heroes and fight enemies in tactical turn-based battles while taking on various missions.
Dawn of Darkness: Glory Calling needs improving in some aspects, such as the lack of full-screen option, the repetitive music, the lagging in loading in battle scenes, and too much auto-pilot. On the whole, it provides solid gameplay for casual players and differentiates itself from the traditional ARPG by its side-scrolling tactical battles. Yet, it’s a myth why it’s released on Facebook only rather than web browsers.

mmohunter

Sep 05, 11 at 2:30pm
Nix

The tag team of Pokemon and Golden Sun have pretty much defined my formative gaming years. Golden Sun ROCKS!

Feb 23, 11 at 9:14am
Dragoon

Second GS game I've owned but will be the first one I complete. Haha. Just got this game yesterday.

Jan 12, 11 at 2:49pm
Mouldy Cheese

Hey all!

This is the second golden sun game I've played after owning the Gameboy version quite a few years ago. Managed to pick Dark Dawn up cheap a few weeks back! I haven't really started playing it much yet, I'm up to the first town or something, but once I've finished Dragon Quest IX this is the next one on the list ^^

Jan 02, 11 at 5:50am
Aselion

[Post#: 1]

Hello everyone. If anyone remembers the early members of the famous Golden Sun board, they might remember me. Of course this is a new profile to mark my return since early 2003.

I recently looked back at my old profiles, and read some of my posts. Seeing how I acted online back then is really embarrassing but we all start somewhere I guess.

After I've purchased a DS and beaten Golden Sun 1 again, I'll move on to Golden Sun 2 (which I've never played) and catch up with everyone here once I've finally played Golden Sun 3, which I'm really itching to play.

Dec 16, 10 at 12:07am
sasuke

Welcome to the golden sun forum. follow the rules and don't spam.

Dec 07, 10 at 11:01pm
Super Gogeta

Hi I'm Super Gogeta and I love this game except for some of the puzzles that are confusing.