Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 02, 09 at 8:48pmGeorge

What's up everyoneeee! I'm George and you might have seen me around in the other Metal Gear forums which means I'm a really big fan of the games. Anyways I hope everyone is looking forward to this game as much as I am!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 10, 10 at 1:59pm
bluedragon33025

sup names isiah been a fan of metal gear since i first played it on the playstation when i was 8 fell in love with it beat ops, n i got portable ops plus n i finally got peace walker after i came back from my deployment n i love it i plan to post here alot see yall in the forums

Jul 20, 10 at 2:38pm
Danger

Alright guys,

Haven't really posted in MGS forums in the past, although I have owned quite a lot of the series. Hadn't played MGS since I bought my 360, up until I got my PSP Go just over a week or so ago and started playing Portable Ops before I get Peace Walker. Didn't want to jump straight into Peace Walker without playing Ops first, seeing as it was only £8 as well.

I'll stop by now and again no doubt when I get the game later this week.

Jul 02, 10 at 11:27pm
DemonSpirit

Hi, I'm DemonSpirit, I've been playing the Metal Gear Solid series since Metal Gear Solid for the PlayStation. I have played & completed all the metal gear solid games (apart from MGS: The Twin Snakes for the game cube, Acid 1 & 2 for the PSP and MGS4 for the PS3 *just realises he's further behind than thought previously* lol) on all difficulty settings released in the UK since then...although I must admit getting 100% on the VR missions in MGS2: Substance was a pain in the backside!

I didn't know what to make of Peace Walker (and still don't) as it's different to the ones I've played previously. I will say I am missing the following abilities:

1. Crawl
2. Move bodies/unconscious soldiers (yes I know you can Fulton, but I would like it if Snake didn't all of a sudden get amnesia & forget how to do things for when/if I run out of fultons) and
3. Edge along walls while pressed against them

There are other things I'm missing too like being able to open doors and the 1st person view when using a gun (not just those with scopes) as white cross hairs on a cloud/white background can be annoying sometimes when I can't go 1st person to try using the guns sights.

Regardless though, although I've not quite yet completed it, I am still enjoying this game so far and someone I know has bought it too who's been playing it about as long as I have, so, with any luck...CO-Op here we come!

Oh, and as such I'll probably be lurking around here a bit as I INTEND to S rank this thing...if I can as I'm currently Tigrexs' tooth pick...where's a True Devil Slicer when you want one!? lol

Anyway, I hope to help where I can on here!

Jul 01, 10 at 12:49pm
callanrocks

HI, i'm... well if you can't guess my name then I hate you, anyone else find this game longer than the time since puns about the snakes names where funny? Also, FLYINg MONGOOSE'es FTW

Jun 19, 10 at 5:08pm
King of Ice

Well,Hi everyone,I finally got the game,still starting out though (Chapter 2),And I'm liking the game so far
I see some familiar faces here

Jun 16, 10 at 3:24pm
WhIt3

Hi guys, WhIt3 here. I see the pals from the MH forums are here too. Played the game, just beaten it, and it's...

EPIC. Looking forward to complete the rest of the missions ^^

Jun 16, 10 at 3:06pm
zAnGetsUtAtz

greetings soldiers!

Same with everybody, always been a fan since I played MGS in PlayStation... quite old school eh?

I can see the same old peeps from the Monster Hunter forums
Bet you guys are hunting Rathalos again but this time, using LAW or the RPG launcher... count me in!

Jun 09, 10 at 11:03pm
PokemonLeader96

Pokemon leader here
I played Metal gear solid 1 on PSX and Metal gear solid : Snake eater on PS2.
I loved both and I'm playing the jap version of PW ^^

May 02, 10 at 8:56pm
Mamba

Hi everyone, my name is Lee. I've been completely hooked on the metal gear series since I played 'metal gear solid' on the ps1! Cant wait for peace walker, I havent been this excited since I was a kid waiting for xmas! :-D Roll on june 18th!

Apr 19, 10 at 9:48pm
SpartanNinja

heck might as well stake a claim here as well. Its looking to be the greatest psp for a long time possibly ever.

no other game has quite the storytelling power of the Metal Gear Saga, and now I'm cursed to buy and play every one of them...