Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn » .: Introduction Thread :. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 02, 09 at 8:45pmKrunal

It was over two E3's ago that Deathman48 created the forum for Final Fantasy XIII and got in with the first post in the forum, and now with E3 2009, I'm proud to say that I not only created the forum (and Game Profile) but also made the first post.

In any case, I'm Krunal, the biggest FF Nut out there (okay, there maybe some bigger than myself), so if you think you are one of those, why not Introduce yourself.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 05, 14 at 12:26pm
Doctorhoo

I've been around playing FFXIV ARR since Beta 2.0. Stumbled across this place while surfing the web on a day off today. I've been leading our Communities FFXIV Division since 2.0 and continuing to grow our FC and Community on the Diabolos Server. Glad to be here.

Jun 19, 14 at 10:19am
Ganjic Sativos

Ganjic Sativos here.

Brand new to the world of ARR - and to the FF series as well.

I've played a few MMOs before but never really got the full experience.

So I'm looking for some people willing to help a noob out cause all I've done so far is grind side quests, some guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to add me on PSN @ Ganjic420th

Cheers and hope to see ya in Eorzea!

Apr 26, 14 at 8:23am
RossM93

Hey everyone
Been playing realm reborn brilliant game tbh lol
Looking for people to play with party up and have fun

PS4
RossM93m

Apr 23, 14 at 3:06am
Aurora

Welcome to the forum, Foxko!

May I suggest that you post your character info in here so I can add you to the list?

Apr 22, 14 at 4:48pm
Foxko

Hi everyone, Just though I would take the time to Introduce my self.

Big FF fan as i'm sure most people here are.

My ign is Foxko Folding, I am a level 29 Arcanist in the world of Ultros. I am sided with the Free Company Novum Valebat and Serpent Private Third Class to The Twin Adder.

I stopped playing for the last couple of months but am excited be be coming back. The patches look awesome and ARR is just amazing. I have missed it greatly.

Maybe see some of you around Ultros?

Feb 19, 14 at 1:05pm
Aurora

Welcome to the forum, Jemcrystal!

Feb 19, 14 at 4:47am
Jemcrystal

I've been on more than five ffxiv-arr forums now and I can't find a single one that doesn't have some crazed moderator in command. Lodestone would not let me post as a newly made char and every one else says they can post fine over there. I'm looking for a forum home with lots of peeps that allows for posting pics. I've made this exact same paragraph on many forums and got blocked for misconduct. Umm, how is asking for a forum home in violation of thread rules??? Same exact post as you see here. No cussing or any weird business. Unless you count my test cow which lets me see if I'm allowed to post pics on your forum (Zam has good peeps but they make you pay to post pics).

Test cow:

Jan 20, 14 at 5:43am
luckyguess

My character on the Zalera server is named Lucky Guess. Lv 50 Black Mage / Lv 15 Archer.

Jan 14, 14 at 4:13am
Akataras

Akataras here, Final Fantasy fan and recent addition to the XIV playerbase.

I'm currently a level 22 Gladiator running around on the Balmung server. My progress is slower than it otherwise would be since I run a roleplay blog tied to my character on the side.

Jan 13, 14 at 4:15am
teodortenchev

Hello, I'm Teodor and I am a FF addict. I'm high on FF14 right now, so I'm kind of busy but you should all appreciate the time I took to write two lines of text in this thread. Thank you.