Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce » need help at Wu-chapter 6 ..... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 02, 09 at 1:38pmLucca

I currently fighting death phoenix and I can't win
even I have 10 meatbun,10 meatbun+,10 meatbun++,10 dimsum
and 10 panecea,my main weapon is true luster,my sub weapon
is lotus bow with power orb++,but that doesn't seem enough
..... well the death phoenix is not too hard but fury
Lu Bu is always attacking me dealing so many damages....

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 29, 12 at 10:46pm
Savirez

quote TipsForNoobs
well, this just prove that u all are freaking noobs zzzz

i win this whole game in just one day.

chi skills ? oh-ho... noobs using float and all those rubbish or jumping bonuses ? gah...

and for tiger you use all your foooods and he have half life ? wow.. dam noob... and... lu bu and diao chan is never a problem. i pawn them in less than 10 second.

If you follow my style of playing you will never lose... now i feel the game is kind of.. non-challenging 10x easier than the PS2 since you have fury.

Chi Skills
- Anthrostrike +
- Aero +
- Meta Attack
- Rush ++
( I dont use rubbish stuffs like adding jumps or leap or wraith rush or any craps.. This 4 chi skills are the best combination in my opinion, I might edit them though )

Foods ?
Get all the best foods.
I get the best Dim Sum , the best Zen Elixir. thats all. i dont need any panacea zzz or any rubbish... blah...

and for some people who play zhao yun. Lets see... His ultimate weapon is consider " Ultra Rubbish because of the Water element ".

For those who play Zhao Yun. get the Paladin Spear and change it to Skill. Then add in the best Dark Element (20) and Area Orb ++ (20).

The strongest element is Dark in my opinion. Well i dont nid any help or any advice from strategy guides... this game is freaking easy zzzzzzzz....

btw.. Death Pheonix is 10x easier than the Death Tiger. I finish the pheonix and dragon in less than 2-3 minutes. The Tiger is less than 4-5 minutes.

Best weapon in game : Spear and Cross Pikes

Lets see... I've seen in other threads about what character you use ? I can say... Zhao Yun has the best Air Combo. I can do unlimited air combos and win anything. I've read some guides about him using bows to kill "Very Hard Mages" ( NOOBS ). Lets see... Canes, Bows , and other rubbish are the worst weapon in the game. Aha... noobs will use all this only.. lolness...

So far.. you want to know whats my character ???

My Character is Zhao Yun.

All Weapon Skills = 1000 ( all max you noobs )

Advice on chapter 6 ? Just use one Zen Elixir ++ at the start and immediately enter into fury mode. Once enter immediately kill Lu Bu and Diao Chan. Then have fun killing the Death " NOOBS ". when Lu Bu revive. go and rape him again. It takes less than 10 second to kill Lu Bu...

Lu Bu = The OtherWorldy Noob
Diao Chan = 2-3 Hit Die. Shes more like a prostitute. because she turns naked in her fury. maybe thats why shes so dam weak.

Immortal Chi Skill for me is really lousy. People say go into fury and use elixirs to maintain your fury right ? Lets see. I use dark element weapon and rape you to death hows it ? Your fury gone and your vulnerable. HAH. NOOBS

ARGH !!! AS FAR AS IM CONCERN.. THIS GAME DOESNT EVEN NEED HELP IN IT... ONLY NOOBS ASK FOR HELP !!! ARAAAA !!
One day huh? but I think you just tryin' to look so Pro that you complete this game in a whole day... because as we know it, that google knows everything, I've searched Dynasty warrior average play time. And what's came out is 48,2 hours... you've played it for only 24 hours?? without rest? Without eat? so now, you are just a big mouth liar. Never call us noob again, you son of a noob!

Dec 24, 11 at 2:36am
TheChuckEff

lol okay the guy that was callign everyone else a noob, your a noob haha the best chi set uop is

-Control++
-Anthrostrike+
-Immortal
-Fury Armor

Items to use with this are:

Zen Elixer++
Robust Pil+
Blessed Sash+
Shield Scroll+
Storm Glove

This is especially devastatin with lu bu because his type is last stand
Robust pill, you cant be hit with darkness, Shield scroll, cant be touched by a sword or staff
Blessed sash cant be touched by a bow or tech
Zen elixer++ automatically takes you to max fury
Storm Glove, Takes your health down but your attacks are higher
With the chis, you will stay in fury for ever and wont be able to die. Nuff Said

Apr 05, 11 at 5:28am
huntarzzzunited

Let me share my exp...
if you choose Wu kingdom, choose Huang Gai instead.
use the highest attack weapon of his
its weapon attribute its either lightning or i dunno
your attack exp is 500
when you jump attacking the monster
jump and continuously press triangle button
when goes down and it goes up again
good luck testing my plan!

Apr 05, 11 at 5:22am
huntarzzzunited

What is your character anyway?

Mar 23, 10 at 8:11am
Shin

quote TipsForNoobs
well, this just prove that u all are freaking noobs zzzz

i win this whole game in just one day.

chi skills ? oh-ho... noobs using float and all those rubbish or jumping bonuses ? gah...

and for tiger you use all your foooods and he have half life ? wow.. dam noob... and... lu bu and diao chan is never a problem. i pawn them in less than 10 second.

If you follow my style of playing you will never lose... now i feel the game is kind of.. non-challenging 10x easier than the PS2 since you have fury.

Chi Skills
- Anthrostrike +
- Aero +
- Meta Attack
- Rush ++
( I dont use rubbish stuffs like adding jumps or leap or wraith rush or any craps.. This 4 chi skills are the best combination in my opinion, I might edit them though )

Foods ?
Get all the best foods.
I get the best Dim Sum , the best Zen Elixir. thats all. i dont need any panacea zzz or any rubbish... blah...

and for some people who play zhao yun. Lets see... His ultimate weapon is consider " Ultra Rubbish because of the Water element ".

For those who play Zhao Yun. get the Paladin Spear and change it to Skill. Then add in the best Dark Element (20) and Area Orb ++ (20).

The strongest element is Dark in my opinion. Well i dont nid any help or any advice from strategy guides... this game is freaking easy zzzzzzzz....

btw.. Death Pheonix is 10x easier than the Death Tiger. I finish the pheonix and dragon in less than 2-3 minutes. The Tiger is less than 4-5 minutes.

Best weapon in game : Spear and Cross Pikes

Lets see... I've seen in other threads about what character you use ? I can say... Zhao Yun has the best Air Combo. I can do unlimited air combos and win anything. I've read some guides about him using bows to kill "Very Hard Mages" ( NOOBS ). Lets see... Canes, Bows , and other rubbish are the worst weapon in the game. Aha... noobs will use all this only.. lolness...

So far.. you want to know whats my character ???

My Character is Zhao Yun.

All Weapon Skills = 1000 ( all max you noobs )

Advice on chapter 6 ? Just use one Zen Elixir ++ at the start and immediately enter into fury mode. Once enter immediately kill Lu Bu and Diao Chan. Then have fun killing the Death " NOOBS ". when Lu Bu revive. go and rape him again. It takes less than 10 second to kill Lu Bu...

Lu Bu = The OtherWorldy Noob
Diao Chan = 2-3 Hit Die. Shes more like a prostitute. because she turns naked in her fury. maybe thats why shes so dam weak.

Immortal Chi Skill for me is really lousy. People say go into fury and use elixirs to maintain your fury right ? Lets see. I use dark element weapon and rape you to death hows it ? Your fury gone and your vulnerable. HAH. NOOBS

ARGH !!! AS FAR AS IM CONCERN.. THIS GAME DOESNT EVEN NEED HELP IN IT... ONLY NOOBS ASK FOR HELP !!! ARAAAA !!
wow this kid is a fagg*t n00b as$ b*tch. people like this get on my nerves. i hope someone hacked his computer and it exploded throwing n00b computer liquid fury all over him inflicting mass n00b pain. i only said n00b so much as a smarta$s way to mock him

Sep 30, 09 at 10:24pm
Cao Pi da best

try putting on fury armor so you wont get knocked down by lu bu when he attacks. fury armor never lets mo down....

Sep 21, 09 at 4:33pm
Real Sima Yi

fire increases the damage you inflict a lot. but wood descreases your enemy's health slowly. if you are using wood and like it it is not bad but i dont like wood. i have to use earth with sima yi because of his last weapon. i think all elements except for dark are good. light disabled block and that is cool too but i didnt use it i wont.

Sep 21, 09 at 10:30am
lallaaaa

quote Real Sima Yi
first of all dark is NOT the strongest element FIRE is extremely harmfull. for the death tiger, spring++ can be crap but when you face the death phoenix, you can only watch it from the floor while lu bu is killing you. =P
what is more immortal with seal resist and control++ you nearly become an undead. AS YOU SEE MY CHARACTER IS SIMA YI AND I CAN KILL THEM IN ONE DAY AS WELL
umm i know this may be abit late but could u tell me how good is fire element?
i used it on bandits before but they onli burn for like 1 second so i changed back to wood

Jul 20, 09 at 1:58pm
Real Sima Yi

first of all dark is NOT the strongest element FIRE is extremely harmfull. for the death tiger, spring++ can be crap but when you face the death phoenix, you can only watch it from the floor while lu bu is killing you. =P
what is more immortal with seal resist and control++ you nearly become an undead. AS YOU SEE MY CHARACTER IS SIMA YI AND I CAN KILL THEM IN ONE DAY AS WELL

Jul 20, 09 at 9:41am
TipsForNoobs

quote Saint_Julian
I finish fighting all the death pets in 5 min ach with this chi and items.

Chi:
Control++
Immotral
Seal resist
Last stand+

Item:
Meatbun ++
Pancrea +
Fury Pill +
Trusty Armour +
Exlir +

all max amount. Character, anyone that have at least rank 5 weapon. Hope this will help you.
Your Chi Skills... Because u use immortal you wont die in fury. You use seal resist to protect from Lu Bu. You use Control ++ to decrease you fury decreasing speed. you use Last Stand+ to increase damage when your hp is near 0. Quite good combo but makes you damage low like crap.. but wont die.......and its not rank 5... 5 stars means rank 10 ... and i dont use Zhao Yun's rank 10 weapon because its rubbish. I use his rank 9 weapon ( Paladin Spear ) and rank 10 Lu Bu's Ultimate weapon ( Eternal Piercer ).