Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Neoseeker's AMD Phenom II X2 550 Review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 02, 10 at 5:04pm
cybersloth

Hi,
I would just like to note that AMD did release a Black Edition Athlon, it was the Athlon 2X 6400+, simply a over clocked 2X 6000+ (btw Kik ass CPU), but it dident come with a H/S and fan.

and just quickly can you please site your source for the 3X broken 4th core, i have long belived that this is the case, why else would they do it, but to write it as fact you should have a source eg. AMD.

Thanks
cybersloth

Aug 18, 09 at 2:22am
The Smith

quote Guest Nube
Hi, nube here,
I've just been reading the review at
http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Hardware/Reviews/pii550/
and in the specifications section I find this

Model Number & Core Frequency = X4 955 Black Edition = 3.2GHz

seems to be the wrong data

Q. is all of the data in this table for the "x4 955" or does the rest of the data belong to the "x2 550"?

Hi,

Thank you for letting me know. I apologize for this minor mistake. The specifications you have seen two days ago belong to the 550, only the processor name and frequency were wrong.

Have a good day,

Carl Poirier

Aug 14, 09 at 4:07am
Guest Nube

Hi, nube here,
I've just been reading the review at
http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Hardware/Reviews/pii550/
and in the specifications section I find this

Model Number & Core Frequency = X4 955 Black Edition = 3.2GHz

seems to be the wrong data

Q. is all of the data in this table for the "x4 955" or does the rest of the data belong to the "x2 550"?

Jun 02, 09 at 5:35am
Wolfwood

Yup, another Socket AM3 CPU review today, and it's for the 3.12GHz Phenom II X2 55. Carl's on a roll! He's put this CPU through the paces as well, and shares his thoughts in his article:

Phew, thanks for sticking around with us folks!