Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Rising: Revengence » .: Introduction Thread :. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Big Boss Cardboard Box A Cyborg Ninja Fox Hound Otacon Peace Walker Psycho Mantis Raiden 2 Raiden Big Boss 2 Solid Snake Solid Snake 2 Solid Snake 3 Solid Snake 4 Teliko The Sorrow

hideOriginal Post

Jun 01, 09 at 6:56pmKrunal

Well here we have it folks, Metal Gear Solid: Rising has been confirmed for the XBOX360 (other platforms have not been announced), so if you're an XBOX360 player, you must be ecstatic to hear about this game, so why not introduce yourselves here.

I'm Krunal Btw, not a massive MG fan, but a fan nonetheless....

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 10, 13 at 1:43pm
Gundamwolf

Hello all I'm gundamwolf. I'm a big fan of metal gear. it's great to be here.

Feb 22, 13 at 3:47pm
Musachi 86

'Sup 'y'all... Hows it going? Musachi 86 here.

I've been liking the look of this game since it was announced & now I'm certain it is worthy of the title Metal Gear.
What a game!!! I commend platinum games for doing a great job, & good call Konami for giving it to them.

Nov 26, 12 at 3:34pm
RYAN LEE

my name is Ryan, plain and simple. and anyone who wants to bad mouth this game, can kiss my cybernetic ass. it may not be Metal Gear Solid, but it's got balls... or i mean blades >_>

Jul 12, 11 at 2:07pm
Gamma001

quote Dantess26
quote Gamma001
Hi i am Zack or Kodoku232 on PSN i cant wait for this, when it hits PS3 ill be the first to pre-order it. XD.
Sorry my friend, i already beat you to it... i preordered my PS3 copy of Rising in September 2009! Looks like you're two years off being the first guy
... well played XD

Jul 11, 11 at 8:16pm
Dantess26

quote Gamma001
Hi i am Zack or Kodoku232 on PSN i cant wait for this, when it hits PS3 ill be the first to pre-order it. XD.
Sorry my friend, i already beat you to it... i preordered my PS3 copy of Rising in September 2009! Looks like you're two years off being the first guy

Jul 11, 11 at 1:51pm
Gamma001

Jun 04, 11 at 12:48am
Screw

This game has me curious.

Jun 17, 10 at 2:54pm
Cangriman

Sup yall!!

I'm Cangriman, but just call me Cang or Cangri. I'm a huge MGS fan, so I'm excited to get this in my hand.

May 03, 10 at 12:53am
DragonXYZ

[b]WZ UUUUUUP I'M DRAGON XYZ AND I'M A MAJOR MGS FAN!

Nov 21, 09 at 1:07pm
Mave Zero

I'm Mave Zero. I was ecstatic to hear about Metal Gear coming to 360, but I was hoping that Metal Gear Solid 4 would eventually be released for it. Ah, well. Still looking forward to it.