Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Your worst character, the one you really suck with. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Game and Watch Bowser Bowser Jr Captain Falcon Charizard Dark Pit Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Greninja Ike Jigglypuff King Dedede Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucina Luigi Mario Marth Mega Man Meta Knight Ness Olimar Pac-Man Palutena Peach Pikachu Pit ROB Robin Rosalina Samus Sheik Shulk Sonic Toon Link Villager Wario Wii Fit Trainer Yoshi Zelda Zero Suit Samus Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Mega Man Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Punch-Out Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Xenoblade Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

May 28, 09 at 4:30pmRaikou3322

For me, it's probably Shiek/Zelda.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 24, 12 at 3:57am
Spontex

Zelda, she's too slow and hard to control ... But i can play with Sheik!!

Apr 10, 12 at 4:30pm
Slime Knight

Actually, I don't suck with ANYONE. All charachters have good strategies, like:
Lucario's attacks get powered up as he takes more damage.
Zelda's Final Smash can kill everyone. (I don't get how all her specials, and final smash, were LINK'S moves in OOT,except they had different effects.
Oh, except Mr. Gay Man Watch (guess what i got that from? Brawl Taunts!)

Apr 10, 12 at 4:23pm
FJKS:LFJK:LSFKSL:jak

Wario. Olimar. Mr. Gay Man Watcher.
But I ROCK with Peach, Toon Link, Jigglypuff(lol) and Zelda.

Apr 10, 12 at 12:03am
kingy

I suck with everyone. You can't throw me in a pool of caramel and expect me to learn how to swim.

Apr 09, 12 at 9:10am
Fury

quote The Raven
Fury, Whilst his aerial moves may be great, I feel that he lacks the range, and therefore can not fully benefit from these moves .
It's all about spacing and timing. Since he moves fast in the air, you can do retreating aerials. Basically, you move in the air toward your opponent, do an aerial with the C-stick, while simultaneously holding back on the Control stick away from your opponent. Even if you miss, it's hard for your opponent to hit you because you're moving away from them at a faster speed than they're moving toward you.

Apr 09, 12 at 1:39am
The Raven

Fury, Whilst his aerial moves may be great, I feel that he lacks the range, and therefore can not fully benefit from these moves .

Apr 08, 12 at 4:50pm
unown warrior

quote HellYesNya
i cannot figure out how the hell i am supposed to fight with olimar. he sucks so much
Its not that he sucks,its that you don't know how to play as him.
My worst characters are ness and ganondorf.

Apr 08, 12 at 4:25pm
HellYesNya

i cannot figure out how the hell i am supposed to fight with olimar. he sucks so much

Apr 07, 12 at 8:56am
Fury

Probably Olimar. One of the best characters, but takes loads of time before he's even a viable option to play with IMO. I don't particularly enjoy playing him, so I haven't put in that time.

quote The Raven
Wario's moveset is pathetic
His aerials are pretty beast. He moves really fast in the air, similar to Marth, but even faster.

Apr 07, 12 at 8:06am
The Raven

Wario and Diddy kong.

Wario's moveset is pathetic, and Diddy kong can not smash at all .