Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Castlevania: Symphony of the Night » Tyrfing » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

May 27, 09 at 6:19amOracle_Thunder

The cursed dark sword, Tyrfing. Does it do anything special? Does it do major damage to a particular boss or something?
My brother and I can't figure out what the purpose of such a weak sword found so far into the castle is for. Or is it a mythological blade like Basilard?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 28, 12 at 10:54am
Mycall

The tyrfing is there to be used as a handicap, in case you get too strong too fast, it subtracts 30 from your ATT just make sure you have at least 1 ATT before attacking or the game ignores your attack and no damage is dealt

Nov 08, 09 at 8:43am
NimbleSoulThief

I'm pretty sure Tyrfing has no hidden skill.

May 28, 09 at 2:50am
Duncan Idaho

the holy sword is made to figth unholy enemies, like death so, if there are several enemies which belong to holy well thats the use, i havent tried using the D, DF, F, ATK, to see if it has a hidden skill.

May 28, 09 at 1:13am
NimbleSoulThief

There's an idea. I might have to give that a try.

May 27, 09 at 9:08pm
Duncan Idaho

i think its meant to damage holy based monsters.

May 27, 09 at 8:57am
NimbleSoulThief

I'm pretty sure there's no secret to it. It's just a crappy sword. Someone's gotta be the bottom of the barrel, right?

May 27, 09 at 6:19am
Oracle_Thunder

The cursed dark sword, Tyrfing. Does it do anything special? Does it do major damage to a particular boss or something?
My brother and I can't figure out what the purpose of such a weak sword found so far into the castle is for. Or is it a mythological blade like Basilard?