Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Castlevania: Symphony of the Night » Tyrfing » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 27, 09 at 6:19amOracle_Thunder

The cursed dark sword, Tyrfing. Does it do anything special? Does it do major damage to a particular boss or something?
My brother and I can't figure out what the purpose of such a weak sword found so far into the castle is for. Or is it a mythological blade like Basilard?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 28, 12 at 10:54am
Mycall

The tyrfing is there to be used as a handicap, in case you get too strong too fast, it subtracts 30 from your ATT just make sure you have at least 1 ATT before attacking or the game ignores your attack and no damage is dealt

Nov 08, 09 at 8:43am
NimbleSoulThief

I'm pretty sure Tyrfing has no hidden skill.

May 28, 09 at 2:50am
Duncan Idaho

the holy sword is made to figth unholy enemies, like death so, if there are several enemies which belong to holy well thats the use, i havent tried using the D, DF, F, ATK, to see if it has a hidden skill.

May 28, 09 at 1:13am
NimbleSoulThief

There's an idea. I might have to give that a try.

May 27, 09 at 9:08pm
Duncan Idaho

i think its meant to damage holy based monsters.

May 27, 09 at 8:57am
NimbleSoulThief

I'm pretty sure there's no secret to it. It's just a crappy sword. Someone's gotta be the bottom of the barrel, right?

May 27, 09 at 6:19am
Oracle_Thunder

The cursed dark sword, Tyrfing. Does it do anything special? Does it do major damage to a particular boss or something?
My brother and I can't figure out what the purpose of such a weak sword found so far into the castle is for. Or is it a mythological blade like Basilard?