Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Collectibles » Transformers » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 23, 09 at 5:33pmMister MacPhisto

The robots in disguise. One of the powerhouse franchises from the '80s that stuck around and over the past 15 years has become one of the top collectible toy lines. Its primary convention, Botcon, is a veritable mecca of transforming toy goodness.

This line, is the toy line I predominantly collect. One of my favorite pieces from my collection is my G1 Grimlock. And another would be G1 Roadbuster.

The ones which elude me that I would like to have are the versions of Fortress Maximus.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 14, 14 at 7:49am
Metallica

Mister MacPhisto, nice one! Not sure if you haven't already in this thread, pics?

Jan 14, 14 at 7:34am
Mister MacPhisto

Metallica, yup.. all MP. All from my local comic store. As to what was ordered from where, I'd have to ask.

I probably should have picked up the Sideswipe when I had the chance. Not sure if I'll get the Smokescreen.

I do have Starscream held back for me though.

Jan 13, 14 at 11:04am
Metallica

Mister MacPhisto, are they your masterpiece collections? If so where did you find Megatron? Can't say I've seen him released here in a mp edition yet.

Jan 07, 14 at 5:54pm
Mister MacPhisto

MP TFs of late.

Tigertrack
Optimus Prime
Black Rodimus
Megatron
Prowl
Frenzy/Buzzsaw
Soundwave
Grimlock

Sep 08, 13 at 12:06pm
Metallica

Warp. that's not a bad idea but Galactus weighs quite a bit so they'd end up falling over lol.

Also and walnuts, do you guys think £114 for a new boxed Galvatron is worth it? I'm still unsure to buy it or not as I never liked the way the toy was made, he looks too chunky.

Sep 08, 13 at 11:00am
Warp

Lol, I figured, Metallica. You should have Unicron hold Galactus over his head like a sacrifice.

Oh, and completely jealous of that MP Grimlock. Still need to add him to my collection.

Sep 04, 13 at 5:44pm
Metallica

quote walnuts
Your collection i nothing short of amazing Metallica! Very jealous! Very fitting to have Unicron standing next to Galactus - two titans of the universe side by side!
Thanks dude, I would love to put Unicron in his planet form, but the instructions on what to do with his head are a little unclear. I guess leaving him standing side by side with Galactus is the best option.

Also as I just realized, Warp I was calling myself a dumbass on the last page, not you.

Aug 25, 13 at 3:44am
walnuts

Your collection i nothing short of amazing Metallica! Very jealous! Very fitting to have Unicron standing next to Galactus - two titans of the universe side by side!

Aug 24, 13 at 12:48pm
Metallica

Warp, this is what I've done with him at the moment, standing next to Galactus.

I need to have a rearrange again though and some more shelving lol.

Aug 22, 13 at 3:13pm
Metallica

quote Warp
Metallica, that little dude is Kranix, who was one of two survivors of Lithone before Unicron ate the planet at the beginning of the animated movie.

You show post a pic. Have mine displayed in planet mode right now.
Oh yea of course *dumbass* lol, I remember him now you've put my brain in gear lol. He was the one in prison with Hot Rod and Kup on planet Quintessa!

Oh don't worry, I'll have a picture up sometime at the weekend. He's still in his box at the moment as I need to make space for him.