Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Moderator's Corner I » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

May 14, 09 at 2:40amXeros the Slayer

Alright, I've decided to make this thread and as my first announcement: I've deleted the old Hunter's Centre and decided to begin work on a new one.

The old one by Zazomy was nice and all, but a lot of the threads in it were old and mainly unused. From now on I'll do my best to keep the index up to date and format it as neatly as possible.

XtS

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 30, 12 at 6:28am
Dynamite

Just following up on the above discussion regarding a moderator here, guys.

We've decided to leave the forum in Dark Arcanine's capable hands for now. If you have any forum issues or suggestions, he's the man who can help you out. He's never far away.

Thanks!

May 11, 12 at 3:06pm
Justin

It's highly unlikely that a new moderator will be appointed at 13 PPD, I'd think, and Dark Arcanine does a wonderful job at his current position over the forum.

May 11, 12 at 1:33pm
Its_my_time24

quote Xeros the Slayer
News! I've stepped down as moderator and you guys will likely be seeing a new one in the future. It's been fun but I won't be able to give the forum and community the attention they deserve for the time being.

Good luck guys, I'll still check in when I can.

Sorry for the double-post.
...XtS.. Are u serious? at a time like this? Man, good run bro. Take care dude.

soo... Dark Arcanine and Justin... u guys teaming up and double mod ing? Since Justin will be a bit more active. Just wondering...if u 2 teamed up... man

May 11, 12 at 7:11am
Xeros the Slayer

News! I've stepped down as moderator and you guys will likely be seeing a new one in the future. It's been fun but I won't be able to give the forum and community the attention they deserve for the time being.

Good luck guys, I'll still check in when I can.

Sorry for the double-post.

Apr 17, 12 at 7:28am
Xeros the Slayer

I'm pretty sure we do have a thread like that, or maybe I'm thinking of one in MHFU. I'll look around for it.

I guess it was over in MHFU, I can't find a thread like it in here.

Apr 16, 12 at 5:28pm
the_FAMAS_pro

Xeros the Slayer, we should probably put a thread where people can brag about their latest exploits,a place where we can unwind all that hate after being pwned by a monster etc. you know. Just like the MW3 forums.

Feb 27, 12 at 2:38pm
Xeros the Slayer

Its_my_time24 Sounds like a pretty good idea. I'll make a quick rules/guideline post for it and you can keep up the leader board itself if you'd like. I'll check up on it now and then and update as well.

X, it's gone.

Feb 26, 12 at 9:09pm
NUL

Xeros the Slayer Isn't it about time rule 8 was taken off?

Feb 25, 12 at 9:54pm
Its_my_time24

hey Xeros the Slayer, this forum is pretty dead w/o the usuals posting (me, khold, scion, wild, KG99, and RoK) but i think i know a way to make it funner...and im pretty sure u put it here

A LEADER-BOARD! This would be a place where people would post they're times/number of kills, and i update the OP in the one thats highest. it would be posted like:

"17:52 Ala 3-man, and i killed overall 67 ala" and i update OP. It would sorta look like MK7'S Time-Trial Leaderboard...but uhh, instead of stage names, i put monster names. like this:

Alatreon:

Solo: 20:43
2-Man: 18:55
3-man: 15:32
Full team: 10:22

But ofc i'd juke it up abit

Soo, whattya think

Feb 04, 12 at 1:39am
Justin

May I suggest a message attached to the reply bar saying something along the lines of, "For anything WIFI related, please use this thread!" There's been more than a few threads concerning WIFI because the stickied thread can occassionally be looked over, especially with newer members.