Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Music » Steel Panther » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

May 12, 09 at 6:07amButchSmudge

DEATH TO ALL BUT METAL!
Wikipedia.

Death to All But Metal:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 15, 12 at 5:15am
Pawlow

haha, this band is soo hilarious.

they are seriously funny.

I saw a video-workshop with Satchel, the guitarist and he is joking all the time and talks so much nonsense. but it's funny though.

he also shows some techniques and the equipment. --- gosh, this guy is crazy! like a edward van halen-double.

the text is in German but the videos are in English.
http://www.bonedo.de/artikel/einzelansicht/gitarren-workshop-metal-klassische-metal-soli-mit-steel-panther.html

Oct 10, 12 at 6:37am
Hell Fire

quote Black Zeppelin
Hahah the Sydney show was fantastic, it's like going to see a comedy show as much as it is going to see a band live. They played about 16-17 songs as well, and Satchel does a pretty kickass solo. ALl in all, great gig!
Yeah, I went to their Soundwave show which was 40 minutes odd, and half of it was just talking like a comedy show. I looked at the setlists for this tour and they're about 16 songs, so I can imagine how freakin' awesome it would be.

1 day left, can't wait!

Oct 10, 12 at 6:05am
Black Zeppelin

Hahah the Sydney show was fantastic, it's like going to see a comedy show as much as it is going to see a band live. They played about 16-17 songs as well, and Satchel does a pretty kickass solo. ALl in all, great gig!

Oct 8, 12 at 7:41am
Hell Fire

quote Black Zeppelin
I have also bought tickets to their concert in October in Sydney, so keen. Even though their music is very much a joke, there's actually quite a bit of talent in the band.
How was the Sydney show? Im going on Thursday and I cannot wait! Listening to them ATM in the gym. Hard to concentrate on not dropping weights when listening to them lol

May 25, 12 at 7:37am
Black Zeppelin

I have also bought tickets to their concert in October in Sydney, so keen. Even though their music is very much a joke, there's actually quite a bit of talent in the band.

May 25, 12 at 5:08am
EricF

Their interpretation of glam metal is pretty spot on and yet the same people who find their stuff hilarious, take stuff like Van Halen, Aerosmith and Def Leppard very seriously.

Fat Girl's a pretty funny tune. "Fat girl, I can't believe you're eating again. Fat girl, where does your neck begin?"

May 25, 12 at 3:50am
Hell Fire

I saw these guys at Soundwave and they were more amazing than I expected. Half the show is basically a comedy act

I just bought my girlfriend and I tickets to their Aussie tour in October. Can't wait, these guys are among the best live acts I've ever seen!

Oct 7, 09 at 4:52pm
bombaodojaneiro

brilliant group.

Heard about them in Rock Sound.

Oct 6, 09 at 6:41pm
wobble

hahahaha oh that's amazing how they were able to rhythm stick with dick!

Oct 6, 09 at 6:36pm
Taker4ever

Oh my, I just heard Death To All But Metal - funniest song ever!

Although Turn Out The Lights is also pretty good -

"Turn out the lights
Before you suck my dick
Someone hit you with an ugly stick"