Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Killing Floor » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 10, 09 at 3:08amFrost

This game started as a mod for Unreal Tournament 2004, and it is now being created into a game, being sold on Steam. It is now able to be pre-purchased for 25% off at $15.00. The game is a Co-Op Zombie Survival experience. You may be thinking, wow, what a copy off of Left 4 Dead, but they changed it up a little. This game has 12 weapons to chose from, is six-player oriented, and there are experience points, or a ranking system in the game. Do you guys have any feelings about the game? I personally want to give it a try.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 29, 11 at 1:35am
Celes Leonhart

quote ra1derrr
quote Trafalgar
quote Celes Leonhart
We need a Neo bang-up on this, seriously.
Tommy - Jun 07, 2009.

I second this motion. I now have this game and - even better - I now grasp how to play it!
Who's up for a KF event? You can borrow my TS3 server <3

Lorx
chaotic
bloodyomen
...when are you free?

EDIT: and Storm <3

Your TS traf? ehem.

(Celes Leonhart)

Jun 29, 11 at 1:33am
ra1derrr

quote Trafalgar
quote Celes Leonhart
We need a Neo bang-up on this, seriously.
Tommy - Jun 07, 2009.

I second this motion. I now have this game and - even better - I now grasp how to play it!
Who's up for a KF event? You can borrow my TS3 server <3

Lorx
chaotic
bloodyomen
...when are you free?

EDIT: and Storm <3

Your TS traf? ehem.

(Celes Leonhart)

Jun 04, 11 at 4:18am
Trafalgar

quote Supernova1332
Hey, I'm up for some KF anytime, unfortunately I work alot but if anyone needs another play hit me up. If I'm not on your friends list just search supernova and it will have the same symbol next to it as my avatar on here.
Added. I'll invite you to the group chat next time a couple of us are around :)

Jun 03, 11 at 8:30pm
Supernova1332

Hey, I'm up for some KF anytime, unfortunately I work alot but if anyone needs another play hit me up. If I'm not on your friends list just search supernova and it will have the same symbol next to it as my avatar on here.

Jun 02, 11 at 2:27am
bloodyomen

I got all my business for the next few weeks done a while ago, so I'm free for a long time. I've started to sit in the group chat again so drop in any time.

Jun 02, 11 at 1:06am
Trafalgar

It's on.

Jun 01, 11 at 10:14pm
Celes Leonhart

You. Me. Staring competition. Round 2.

Jun 01, 11 at 1:48pm
Trafalgar

I just linked those three 'cos they're the ones who've posted in this thread this year ;)

And I guess if everyone remembers to idle in the group chat when you're available (if you're the guy that remembers (read: chaotic) then invite everyone else who forgot!) then we can start playing with 4 people or so.
Its around finals time for me though, so for the next few days and then the same a couple of weeks from now, I'll not be around quite as much.

Jun 01, 11 at 12:55pm
Lorx

No.

...Yes.

Jun 01, 11 at 3:49am
Storm

Am I not allowed to join in on the fun? D=